Stormyhorse's feedback thread
If you have had a transaction with me please feel free to leave feedback, Thanks!yay
+1 as a buyer! Paid quickly, and easy to work with. Thanks. smile
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
+1 as seller! c:

I purchased a doll from stormyhorse, and couldn't be happier. Very quick shipping,and such nice communication. yay It was a pleasure doing business with you!

[Image: tumblr_m2313bJDaG1qfamg6.png][Image: tumblr_lkqzdsu2he1qi6qow.gif][Image: tumblr_lkl6qodkIv1qfamg6.png]
(✿◠‿◠)
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Flickr
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Instagram
[Image: tumblr_lqlg8cr6SL1ql1l0v.gif]

R.I.P
1957-2016 ♥
1949-2018 ♥♥

+1 As a truly amazing seller!

stormyhorse sold me a taeyang & I simply couldn't be any happier. The communication was perfect & he was beautifully packed. He arrived nice & quickly too! I am forever grateful to you for all your help & kindness stormy! You are simply the best!! Heart
What a pleasure to transact with, a great buyer!

yay

(09-30-2013, 07:49 AM)stormyhorse Wrote: If you have had a transaction with me please feel free to leave feedback, Thanks!yay
FEEDBACK

La la la, I don't know. The world forget... Feel like so!

Life's too short for ugly dolls!
+1 as a seller!

I bought a Taeyang Nosferatu, he arrived quickly and was packed very well, and is simply lovely. Super nice to do business with. Thank you so much for everything!! yay
+1 for stormyhorse. Purchased a large lot of doll clothes and accessories from me. Great communication and a very easy transaction. Thank you!
+1 as a buyer! Bought Puki partial stock from me. Great communication, super nice and let me know when it arrived. Thanks so much! smile
Waiting On
Pullip Cinnamoroll, Quince, Cherry Sweet

wtb | tumblr | mfc | my dolls | feedback