Show your new Doll!
Congrats! She is adorable! In your hands she will be even cuter smile you must be in bliss smile dolly mail is the best smile
Thanks for the lovely compliments! That makes my girls very happy!!!

Congrats on your new girl Haint Blue... Being new in the pullip hobby i cant tell which girl she is lol. I am still deciding on my first pullip! Can't make up my mind because they are all too darn adorable!!
[size=small][i]Dolly Family
Pullip: Nanette, Banshee, Alice du jardin mint, Le petite prince fox, Yuri, Romantic Alice pink, Nella retro memory, Prupate, Bloody red hood, Laura, Alura, Kiyomi mint icecream, Naoko, Sparrow
She is a Meg! I can't tell any of them apart either xD
She's adorable, Haint Blue! Congratulations!
Hypercurve, Anxelin says hi back! Your Pollon is very cute- I love her little Totoro!

Haint Blue, congrats! I actually think the buns look pretty cute on her.
[Image: 26930210880_c1e3bbb9d7_z.jpg]
Koichi finds himself the center of attention from the new girls. Except for the Elizabeth, she's not impressed. Sfoglia, Romantic Alice, and Haute New York are from the big lot several of us split. I also got the Another Queen, but she has a stripped screw so she hasn't had her spa day yet and isn't ready for her debut. The Elizabeth arrived awhile ago, but has been undergoing stain removal treatments for a big yellow stain on her forehead which has kept her in pieces parts for some time.
^ That's cute. Poor guy looks a little bewildered.

Finallyfinally... may I introduce... (and thank you Severity for being psychic (???!?!?!) ) ... Miss Dawn LaVoile!

[Image: 27206699175_ef9227e6dd_o.jpg]

(I don't think I'll make it a family pattern with "Dawnne". A little too twee and besides, it looks funny LOL )
Her MTM Barbie rebody was... a fail Cry I'll post elsewhere. PTFCo is very grateful to Martah for saving the day with the donation of a T4 body. It was going to be a spare, but after last night's wrangle with MTM (insert English accent) "I've gone off it now."
Sigh. Oh well. It was kind of wet today but I couldn't wait to take some outdoor pix so we went out anyway.

[Image: 27172913136_6cabc4bd8e_o.jpg]
"Hi everyone! Thank you for being so nice to my little girl!"
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Oh my gosssshhhhh YAAAAAAAY! I clapped in excitement lol. Does this mean there were hugs
At least she's not a floating head anymore! I picked up one of those Barbies, but haven't tried to rebody anyone with it yet, so I have no advice to offer.
GreysPrincess, thanks! She got the Totoro at a Japanese dollar store Happy

Cornflower Blue, Koichi is super hot! And he sure knows how to dress to impress the ladies lol

Alliecat, what a pretty little redhead! Congrats!!
Pullip: Nanette, Banshee, Alice du jardin mint, Le petite prince fox, Yuri, Romantic Alice pink, Nella retro memory, Prupate, Bloody red hood, Laura, Alura, Kiyomi mint icecream, Naoko, Sparrow
(05-24-2016, 12:58 PM)Haint Blue Wrote: Does this mean there were hugs
Heehee LOL There were.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Nice to meet you Ms Dawn smile she looks relaxed with her type 4. I am glad you had that as back up plan. It matches her body better colorwise. Congratulations on her new body and many hugs to come. All your big girls kind of have red hair smile but she is rocking this dress.
congratulations !!!!!

Haint Blue, your Meg is lovely as is but I look forward to seeing her when you have finished her spa treatment.

CB, your ease of styling your huge family makes me envious smile PS - I think Alice is gonna win the man, look at that sweet clingy girl wink

Offgenemi, your new girl is stunning Heart 2

Allie - as I have said on Sunsette's thread, I got all choked up over Dawn's body-ing story LOL She looks so perfect in that dress grin
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Thanks Miss Edith. I do know he won't end up with his co-release, Naoko. I don't think anyone could convince me I need her.
My little Katoya is here!!!!! *squeeeeeeeee*
I got this little cutie off the marketplace, her previous owner was nice enough to rechip her as per my request!!! I had a Leekeworld two tone wig for her, and made an outfit last week. Her cute little face just melted my heart Heart and I couldn't resist taking some pics right away!!!
so ... here's Olive -

[Image: DSC_0004.JPG]