Show your new Doll!
Abbott Street is gorgeous! I kept the one I got, too.
Abbott is super pretty . It was hard to ship her Tongue I have the little principessa she is adorable even though I don't really like most darker girls. Congrats!
Really cute dolls, Alliecat!
Can't beat a good deal and a better friend! Happy
Amelia (Ddalgi) Chelsea (Bloody Red Hood) Willow (Dahlia Cinderella) Cassidy (Neo Noir) Poppy (Kaela)
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/skylarkdolls/
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/purplemaclove/albums
Wanted to share my newest custom face-up by ugliest wife. Anyone interested in doing a face-up ugliest wife is just amazing. The range of different face-ups she does is incredible.

[Image: 36129686472_427ae51a3a.jpg]Rhoda by Doll Parts, on Flickr

[Image: 35462713224_d1697d207f.jpg]Rhoda by Doll Parts, on Flickr
Wow, she is delightfully creepy!
She is a spooky cutie! What a cool custom. Congrats!
Normally, spooky is not my style, but she's an amazing custom. Congrats!
She's a beautiful work of art!
She is amazing! You are right she has a wide range of face ups! Where is she located ?
(08-02-2017, 09:27 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: She is amazing! You are right she has a wide range of face ups! Where is she located ?

Thank you Offgenemi, she is located in poland.

Got my 2nd solarsenshi custom face-up. Could not be more happy. Highly recommend. All her customs are ethereal and fresh looking.

[Image: 36152992742_879636b8b0.jpg]Abigail by Doll Parts, on Flickr

[Image: 36185370411_21f3d5b430.jpg]Abigail by Doll Parts, on Flickr

Thank you everyone happy Happy you guys like Rhoda. I can't wait to do another distressed dollie.
yes she is very beautiful and like you said fresh smile congrats!

at last i opened a computer to post here, flickr why wont you give bbcode without a laptop

here is neslihan whose faceup was done by fellow forum member Ovie!
[Image: 36226314876_8769f4d46b.jpg]Neslihan is happy to be back home by goche moche, on Flickr

you guys saw me complainign about blythe buying process, but i got her in the end! here is my tropical princess, pineapple princess
[Image: 35463132523_cd50d4cf8c.jpg]After 4-5 dawn , 2-3 shampoo,1 conditioner and one softener treatment her hair is doing well smile by goche moche, on Flickr
i am very happy to have her here. on the other hand i am torn over how to show more love! neslihan will get a new body soon so she will get more attention.
Some truly beautiful customs on here!!!

After swearing off new pullips I got an Ala today, she's on my Flickr, but am on my phone, so have had to make an imgur account. Stupid technology!

[Image: ipVLFX4l.jpg]

I should be receiving Lan Ake soon. No idea what I'm going to make of her or Ala, I'm sure they'll figure themselves out!
PULLIPS: Haute NY, Catwoman, Another Queen, Kaela, Ala
TAEYANGS: Another King, Romantic King, Hook

For Sale: Rovam, Souseiseki, Lead, Shade
Lovely girls, all!

Offgenemi: Does Pineapple Princess have a tan translucent face? She sure is shiny, shiny and very pretty!
Ala is very pretty! Congrats

Cornflowerblue: yes she has a translucent face. She is very shiny and to me she looks sweaty? It kind of matches the environmentgrin I want to spray both of my Blythes. Thank you!
(08-04-2017, 06:54 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: yes she is very beautiful and like you said fresh smile congrats!

at last i opened a computer to post here, flickr why wont you give bbcode without a laptop

here is neslihan whose faceup was done by fellow forum member Ovie!
[Image: 36226314876_8769f4d46b.jpg]Neslihan is happy to be back home by goche moche, on Flickr

you guys saw me complainign about blythe buying process, but i got her in the end! here is my tropical princess, pineapple princess
[Image: 35463132523_cd50d4cf8c.jpg]After 4-5 dawn , 2-3 shampoo,1 conditioner and one softener treatment her hair is doing well smile by goche moche, on Flickr
i am very happy to have her here. on the other hand i am torn over how to show more love! neslihan will get a new body soon so she will get more attention.

Love love love your Ovie Custom Yeolume Offgenemi. She is so beautiful. I can't wait to get a chance to do some customs with Ovie.
Been hoping to find another Yeolume at a Tuesday Morning to do a custom.
Your dark skin blythe is so pretty. I got my first Blythe the other day haven't posted her yet. But since I got her been wanting a dark skin blythe.
Congrats Happy