Show your new Doll!
Congrats on Shinku! The Rozen Maidens got me into Dal and Pullip.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Finally got around to taking some pics and loading ones I took before the storm.
Here are two custom face-ups by Eniva Queen
Check her out she is great. She creates beautiful dollies and she is such a pleasure to work with.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/475317643/c..._faveshops

[Image: 36546794263_7219f04257.jpg]Sparrow by Doll Parts, on Flickr

[Image: 36546572933_0c841822ae.jpg]Catalina by Doll Parts, on Flickr

Also wanted to show my first Blythe. Can;t wait to get a dark skin tone one next.

[Image: 37397336085_92e5656c89.jpg]Lark by Doll Parts, on Flickr
Sparrow and Catalina are gorgeous! And lark is a cutie. She looks like she might be the mischievous type.
OMG Sparrow and Catalina are fantastic!!! Checking out this Etsy page right now!
Did the customizer supply the eyechips, too? If not, could you share where you got them?
your new girls are all stunning, redrenard smile I am planning a Solar Senshi custom next, then either this lovely lady or the Ugliest wife.

So many talents, so little $$$$
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Loa arrived today! Thanks to PullipStyle smile
[Image: 34jdq1h.jpg]
She isn’t gorgeous ! I love her face up
, congrats
Congrats on Loa, Renlee, she's beautiful!

[Image: 23581542568_f8cd9fb763_z.jpg]
A couple of Sailors have landed from Groove's Sample Sale, along with a Butler and some minis. I have no interest in Sailor Moon, these two are for modifying. So this will be the last time they will appear in their stock form. I was too lazy to bother to put their headbands on. I didn't realize Uranus has some decent boots, so bonus!
Ohh nice Sample Sale finds, CB. They will be great to customize. I'm glad you didn't bother with their tiaras, because unless you're keeping them they are such a bear of an accessory to get on and look pleasant. I cannot wait to see what you do with these lovely ladies!
I was surprised to see the tiaras have to be clipped to the hair. Way too much work for me.
(09-25-2017, 11:47 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Did the customizer supply the eyechips, too? If not, could you share where you got them?

The artist provide the eyechips.

(09-25-2017, 03:55 AM)Melissa Wrote: OMG Sparrow and Catalina are fantastic!!! Checking out this Etsy page right now!

Happy you like them Melissa. Eniva is wonderful. Her work is amazing and she is so nice.

(09-25-2017, 03:34 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Sparrow and Catalina are gorgeous! And lark is a cutie. She looks like she might be the mischievous type.

Thank you Cornflower Blue. Can't wait to get a dark skin tone Blythe next. Happy

Congrats to everyone and their new dollies. Love your Loa renlee83 she is a great Dal. She's got such a good stock.
Congrats on everyone's new dolls - I love looking at them all.

I got Taffy for my anniversary today - Chris listened to me sighing over her online for the last 6 months, so he got her for me Happy

[Image: 5e68bc4d89b1d0f64cb078ed8bfa7e01.jpg]

[Image: 58a3174d31eda5d0b7037887c06e8625.jpg]
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Congrats! I haven't seen too many Taffys around.
Congrats I saw taffy in person , she is gorgeous her hair is so pretty. She is gorgeous