Show your new Doll!
Congrats on your new lovely girls everyone smile
Here is my newest girl !! I'm in love with her
Her hair is super soft ! Beautiful looking I love the ice queen/space look
I also got a Yeolume doll which I decided to put onto eBay

(07-03-2018, 07:35 PM)Duaxeallowed Wrote: Here is my newest girl !! I'm in love with her
Her hair is super soft ! Beautiful looking I love the ice queen/space look
I also got a Yeolume doll which I decided to put onto eBay

omgg i love her! congrats on getting her~ i really love how much she stands out from other pullips and the whole galaxy theme she has. she's stunning!!
Thank you she really is stunning and I just don't want to change her clothes !!
Deffo one of my favourites

Also I'd like to welcome my new grail
Veronica

Please welcome Zephy, my Pullip Cosmic Jupi!
[Image: 43304813632_13a6f3fb67.jpg]Zephy arrives! by SweetMeika, on Flickr

[Image: 41544796410_3bf6185652.jpg]Zephy arrives! by SweetMeika, on Flickr
[Image: ca93d1df5a8575a0fad48d7ce75be908.jpg]

[Image: 865db9991d11ac78f19b761f12430361.jpg]

[Image: 5906658b0be65ecbfa0a40aa1061bafa.jpg]
What a cute trio!
I'm in awe of the way everyone copes with these long wigs.

When I took a Bratz boy out to photograph a few weeks ago I was forever messing with his hair, I don't know how you all manage to make the long wigs look so great.
AT LAST! MY VERY FIRST PULLIPS ARE ARRIVED!

[Image: obvUqQV.jpg]

I'll open the Groove USA box first because she's just a sample doll. Holly from Breakfast at Tiffany's. Missing stand and sunglasses. However, she's custom fodder so it's just an "echography" of what's to come.

[Image: gdHS1e1.jpg]

So let's say Holly will be my Pullip #0.

All right, so who will be my actual "First Born"?
Drumroll....

[Image: YIsWYsl.jpg]

AIRA!

The youngest of the twins will be Classical Alice. All right Holly, time to pull up my sleeves...

[Image: 6kepwJX.jpg]

Man, what a start. I never unpacked a Pullip before and I'm plunging right through the BDSM vine Jungle! Forget about re-using the box. Everything inside is strapped, taped, sewed, and tucked in place that you must destroy everything in your path to attain the content. And man, does Aira come with a LOTS of stuff!

[Image: oLfDf06.jpg]

A knew beforehand that that dark Pullip clothes can stain the doll. That's why Aira come with a "second skin" made out of plastic wrappings. However, it look ugly as hell and no way am I gonna leave the poor girl looking like Normand Bates about to commit a murder by axe. I'll take the risks of stains over that any days.

[Image: NcQrJc7.jpg]

Aira is getting ready to give her all at the burlesque cabaret tonight. Despite being "limited to 500 units" and still be available on sale 4 years after her release.
Well, the unpopularity of some dolls can only please me because it give me a fighting chance!

[Image: 7kXrbtR.jpg]

And now, Aira is finally ready to run the show!

[Image: YRApsnY.jpg]

Man, what a doll! Sure, she's a bit hard to pose because of the big heavy head, but Nendoroids trained me on that aspect. The overall results are mighty impressive! Aira look incredible, is sexy, but most importantly, she give off GLAMOUR and ELEGANCE like the rays of the sun at a summer noon!

[Image: gBhoFKg.jpg]

Would I recommend Aira? Can you guess? Tongue So hurry up on Pullip Style while she's only 90$US!

[Image: Ep0slhV.jpg]

After Aira, unpacking Classical Alice was a walk in the park. She have only her shoes that are on the side. Plus Alice don't have that dreadful anti-stain "Normand Bates skin".

[Image: i9coQ8B.jpg]

Alice is Magnificent! Alice is full of CUTE elegance. Her wig is a bit frizzy but I always loved those "noble drills" hair style. I imagine her being all haughty and "d'ohohoho" at the people around her, but everyone can easily see that t's just an act and she's actually caring. Man, I love that anime cliché!

[Image: LyNQRi0.jpg]

"What? You say that I'm mocking you just so I can push you to go beyond your best? HA! NO! I'm mocking you because you are inferior to me and you will NEVER beat me... B... baka!"

[Image: b18Az3q.jpg]

Alice is incredible. Compared to Aira, she's very simple. (and way more expensive, even on sale). But it's what give her charm. I don't think I'll ever have another Alice. Because for me, Classical IS the one.

[Image: pm9Zkx8.jpg]

There's still plenty of room left. I have my sight set on a Dal and there's the future Holly custom and an upcoming Dal MIO kit as well.

[Image: JtdNS4G.jpg]

Pullips are still expensive and take a lot of room. Plus as a Canadian, I'm not living next to a Tuesday Morning. So my Pullip purchases will be sparse. The good thing is that it will make every single ones of my girls ultra special. So, I guess I'm into that hobby at full force. Cute and Glamorous dolls give me a nice change of pace from transforming robots.
[Image: 8ZtVOxb.jpg]
Congrats to everybody on the new additions!

(08-01-2018, 04:25 PM)Kanrabat Wrote: A knew beforehand that that dark Pullip clothes can stain the doll. That's why Aira come with a "second skin" made out of plastic wrappings....I'll take the risks of stains over that any days.
Do you know about colourfasting? Super easy. Still a risk of stains with some clothing, but much reduced.
http://www.requiemart.com/pullip/colorfast.html
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
This method of color fasting is safe for Pullip clothes? Anyone here successfully used it often?
"What? You say that I'm mocking you just so I can push you to go beyond your best? HA! NO! I'm mocking you because you are inferior to me and you will NEVER beat me...."

Haaaa ha ha ha ha! Alice does look like that's what she's thinking!

And Aira... Heart 2 ... !

Holly is cute, but apparently she will not remain "Holly" for long! I'm looking forward to seeing her transformation!

Congratulations on an epic day of Pullip arrivals!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
(08-02-2018, 10:36 AM)davidd Wrote: "What? You say that I'm mocking you just so I can push you to go beyond your best? HA! NO! I'm mocking you because you are inferior to me and you will NEVER beat me...."

Haaaa ha ha ha ha! Alice does look like that's what she's thinking!

And Aira... Heart 2 ... !

Holly is cute, but apparently she will not remain "Holly" for long! I'm looking forward to seeing her transformation!

Congratulations on an epic day of Pullip arrivals!

Thanks! So far I LOVE it!
I'm currently eyeing another Pullip to be Aira's partner in crime. I won't say who it is because every time I say it, she get sold...
(08-02-2018, 10:47 AM)Kanrabat Wrote: I'm currently eyeing another Pullip to be Aira's partner in crime. I won't say who it is because every time I say it, she get sold...

Hmmm...? slash Who would make an appropriate partner in crime for Aira? I would have to guess... Laura or Steampunk Cheshire Cat.
LOL
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
(08-02-2018, 12:06 PM)davidd Wrote:
(08-02-2018, 10:47 AM)Kanrabat Wrote: I'm currently eyeing another Pullip to be Aira's partner in crime. I won't say who it is because every time I say it, she get sold...

Hmmm...? slash Who would make an appropriate partner in crime for Aira? I would have to guess... Laura or Steampunk Cheshire Cat.
LOL

Hell yeah, Laura! She's magnificent and will go superbly well with aira. Let's hope she's still available by next week. Rb_shy