Show your new Doll!
Meet Felicity - the newest member of the family.  She's Tiphonia, and was on my wishlist for quite a while.

[Image: 0e2a98c349e3c34e80727780ddacde89.jpg]

[Image: 95f7ac577d62491f149dcd8bba9bf6ea.jpg]

[Image: e91cbc007c021c41954b176dfb35e370.jpg]

[Image: ff337350ecdaca43b3c28c33e426a602.jpg]
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
There’s something rather regal about her. She wears that bow like a crown.
(04-26-2019, 06:43 PM)Elfy Wrote: There’s something rather regal about her. She wears that bow like a crown.

She’s going to give Lottie a run for her money as the boss of the household I think...
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Tiphona is a classic.
And speaking of classics, she would go very well with my Classical Alice.
If Tiphona ever get on sale, I may get one.
[Image: 8ZtVOxb.jpg]
Congrats on your new beauty!
Congrats on the new arrival. She's very pretty, and she looks like she's ready to go off and have adventures. smile
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(04-26-2019, 07:42 PM)Kanrabat Wrote: Tiphona is a classic.
And speaking of classics, she would go very well with my Classical Alice.
If Tiphona ever get on sale, I may get one.
She's actually one of the rare few to be Sold Out for a while and came back. I'm surprised she's still available since her return (been a while, I think).

Lejays, your Tiphona looks gorgeous. I have been tempted by her lately, and your pictures aren't helping to dissuade me! LOL. Congrats on finally getting her!
<3
[Image: 49035651448_1fbe84a2fc_o_d.jpg]

She's a pretty little thing! And what a gorgeous stock outfit! Congratulations on the new arrival!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
She's beautiful! Can't wait to see her with the rest of your dolly family.
Oh wow, your new girl is such a darling. I agree with the comment that there's something quite regal in her bearing - she looks very sure of herself even though she's somewhere entirely brand new.
Hey! Here is my new FC that I unboxed and mounted yesterday! It's a pullip that I sent in committee make up two weeks ago and I'm a fan! It's a friend of mine who made her her makeup ♥ I commissioned his outfit at @lafabriquedilvixies on instagram, and her eyes come from aliexpress ^^ I'm a fan

[Image: 0h36.jpg]
LOL         Pullip                Fan           LOL
At home : Pullip Helter Skelter Ririko, Pullip FullCusto by HipnoticPullip Ultimate Dream : Pullip Victorique de Blois
French!!

She's lovely!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Wow! Dramatic! Love her!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Ooh, I love her! More pictures, please!
Heart 2 Wishing for: Optical Queen, Undertaker, and Mayle Heart 2
That one nice mystical lady!
[Image: 8ZtVOxb.jpg]