Show your new Doll!
FINALLY!

Alice Du Jardin Mint is here!

[Image: DvuTtXl.jpg]

Too bad the glue holding the flowers to her shoes were all old and dried up. No biggie because I just had to scrub off the old glue and use a single drop of Welbound for each shoes to fix the issue as if nothing ever happen.

[Image: a0wdKGb.jpg]

AdJM is magnificent. Cute, charming, and elegant. Just looking at her put my mind at peace. Jardin Mint and Classical look amazing together!

[Image: uXEQDzX.jpg]

Will I ever get a 3rd Alice? Maybe. It will all depend on which one and at what price.
Kanrabat's dolls wish list:
Pullip Megurine Luka,  Byul Lilith, Docolla Akazukin Cha Cha.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Ah, Alice Du Jardin Mint looks so lovely besides Classical Alice. Have you worked out the differences of their Wonderlands?
(08-04-2019, 05:43 AM)werepuppy Wrote: Ah, Alice Du Jardin Mint looks so lovely besides Classical Alice. Have you worked out the differences of their Wonderlands?

For me, classical would be 100% accurate to the original book. However, the Du Jardin Wonderland would be the fluffiest, sweetiest version. Everyone and everything would be so nice and sweet, any normal human being would DIE from diabetic shock if they entered such a place.

Kinda like the Hell as described in this anime:
As Miss Beelzebub Likes It

Seriously, this anime is about BELZEBUTH, Lord of the Flies, who do her infernal work in hell surrounded by the great hellish gods.
And everyone is adorable, sweet, and fluffy! Watch it, it's very soothing and funny.  Happy
Kanrabat's dolls wish list:
Pullip Megurine Luka,  Byul Lilith, Docolla Akazukin Cha Cha.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°