Show your new Doll!
Full size Anne have been popping up on Mandarake recently. Both the Jun Plannings original and the Regen Groove one. But at 12000 yen for the first and 15000 yen for the second they are way too plain for the price IMO. I blame that huge white apron mostly.

But the mini is just perfect price wise. Plus my display space is in "panic mode" since weeks now. LOL

BTW, I took a look at eBay just for fun. Little Anne was not there and Little Noir was 122$CAN plus shipping.
Lol wat?
[Image: 8ZtVOxb.jpg]
Congratulations on the new girls!

( also subscribing to thread now that I found it again!)
My Three New Girls

Secret TBA doll ( I think they are called fakies? I don’t know but its a girl that seems hard to get  so I am going to try and recreate her)  Mono Chromatic and Adsiltia.

[Image: adshoes.jpg]
Cute good quality shoes for Adsiltia

[Image: alicemono.jpg]

First thing I did for Addie was trim her wig and apply wig oil to it because it was a mess. Its still not the best but oh well.
Adsiltia look adorable! And I'm sure Monochrome Alice would make an excellent contrast to Alice Mint.

Also, what's up with your pictures? 

[Image: 0NUFqUi.jpg]
Aichan your new dolls look lovely!
Quote: I think they are called fakies?

I think the term "fakie" is for an actual knock-off (i.e. a similar but non-Pullip doll, like AngelGate)... you're just making a custom from an MIO kit. Which doll are you trying to recreate?
(06-20-2020, 04:38 AM)Kanrabat Wrote: Adsiltia look adorable! And I'm sure Monochrome Alice would make an excellent contrast to Alice Mint.

Also, what's up with your pictures? 

[Image: 0NUFqUi.jpg]

Ahh are they showing up weird?

Dargos-

Oooh okay tben no fakie just a custom.

Selia!
Aichan, do you mean Seila? She's really neat - are you altering anything about her look or going for the original? :3

I finally got my sample Joker! He's kinda neat in person... now I'm not sure about customizing him. x3 (I got him for that wonderful gray skin!)
[Image: 50098623726_098c852aaa_m.jpg]
<3
[Image: 49035651448_1fbe84a2fc_o_d.jpg]

Joker would do wonder in my Freak Circus! With a new Red and Black costume, of course.
I'll have to monitor another Sample Sale.
He's still on the Sample Sale, at the moment...

No telling whether he'll be a permanent fixture, or one of those dolls that you look back and wished you'd snapped up while he was there smile

I rather like his outfit, but the face is a big nope for me!
(07-11-2020, 12:54 PM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: He's still on the Sample Sale, at the moment...

Oh?

He's only 60$ plus the shipping is back to the standard 20$...

Hmmmmmmm........................

Eh...

Ha ha ha....

HA HA HA HA!

HA HA HAH HA HA HA HA HA!

[Image: TXEvhlZ.gif]
Haha, so Joker has won you over in the end, Kanrabat Tongue

And I'm so happy to hear you finally got your Joker *NatTheCat*! I've seen Kanrabat's post about purchasing Joker in another thread first, and it reminded me of your issue with Groove sendig the wrong doll instead of him. Well, realising you may not want to customise him upon seeing him IRL is a lot better than realising you don't like him, isn't it? grin Is his vinyl actually grey? That sounds awesome! I thought it's only the face that is painted all white.
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"
(07-12-2020, 05:17 AM)Loona Wrote: Haha, so Joker has won you over in the end, Kanrabat Tongue

What I plan to do is to mix-n-match his stock with my scarified Black Butler Sebastian. His suit can cheat by not having any red, but he must have at least some black. He will not be "Joker" himself in my Freak Circus, but that clown face is PERFECT for it.

As a consequence to this addition, my old Skully will go back to the "Romantic Classic" section. Let's say, to open a Freak Circus embassy!
I'd never given Cornice a second look before, but then a second-hand one popped up on ebay for cheap last week, and I made an impulse purchase... She's a bit smudgy and missing an earring, and she was covered in glitter from the Barbie dress she came in (which I spent the morning scrubbing off), but I think she's going to clean up nice and be a little punk girl. I've got a wig picked out, but have to figure out the rest of my wig order. (I'm on a Monique wigs kick lately, after being "meh" on them for quite awhile previously... and who would have ever thought that "ease of ordering during a pandemic" (since they're one of the few companies in the US) would ever factor into my wig decisions...)

[Image: 50104642978_2ea9770e02_z.jpg]CV by tisue999, on Flickr
Nice!
Having only one earing is a great thing for a punk girl. I'm looking forward the custom once she's complete!