.. so much want for all of them ... sad

thank you for the epic OOB pics! smile
"A tree can't grow without the sun in it's eyes
And we can't live if we're too afraid to die."
~The Black Angels, "Young Men Dead"

>(p,,q)<
(my fishie got bit by a vamp lol)
Yomi looks kind of...pretty.

I don't mean that in a bad way. Many Isuls seem on the verge of feminine...he just seems to have crossed that line xD It's the smoky eyes and full lips, I think.

Beautiful set of boys. Oh Hina, how can you stand to give them back? LOL
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
@Cornflowerblue- I was really impressed by them, from the one Groove promo photo I couldn't really see all that much of Ruka and Ni-ya so I was really blown away by them in person.

@Whimsu- It's actually not facial hair it's another piercing, I honestly thought it was like a little goatee based on the promo photo as well.
[Image: 10659989513_70a9d2819a.jpg]
Ruka by pullip_junk, on Flickr

@Truefan- They do look very similar to Lyla's eyechips. Ruka certainly seems to be the popular one!

@FishiesGoPook- I'll try to get as many photos of them as possible before they return to Pullipstyle.

@Missy_Crane- Just about every time a new Isul is announced and I show my husband he always asks me if I'm sure Isul is supposed to be a boy LOL

I'm not going to lie, I LOVE Ruka so it is going to be really hard to send him back but the only way for me to get him would be to buy the set, I'm not sure I like him well enough to justify buying the whole damn set. The other boys are really nice but fortunately I'm not as tempted by boys.
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
I think it's Ni-ya I like.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
(11-04-2013, 11:37 AM)TrueFan Wrote: I think it's Ni-ya I like.
My mistake Happy
[Image: 10660023183_78aee72269.jpg]
Ni-ya by pullip_junk, on Flickr
on the bright side Ni-ya is at least available for sale separately!
That Isul is tempting me so much! - I need to sell all my stuff to buy him

Wait a minute... I have to buy the other ones just to get the Isul? sad
(11-04-2013, 11:54 AM)MissMandyLynne Wrote: That Isul is tempting me so much! - I need to sell all my stuff to buy him

Wait a minute... I have to buy the other ones just to get the Isul? sad
The Isul and Ni-ya are available separately as of right now, Ruka (the one with the piercings) and the other two that I didn't get can only be bought as a part of the set now.
Ruka! *Shakes fists toward the sky* He's so cute and I want him but like everyone else I don't want to buy the whole group. Though I do really like Ni-ya as well but still 2/5 is a no for me.
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
It's funny, I would love the buy the whole group as I'm fan of the band but I can't afford them! x.x

Ni-ya is really tempting me now! I love the white under his eyes.
*My dolls*
Evie -Kiyomi- River -Lunatic Queen- Hecate -Bloody RR- Lotti -Classical Alice- Lucina -Neo Noir-

Sigma -Gackt- Kaidan -Kain- Crow -Sebastian Private Tutor- Ghost -Hitsugi- Giles -Gyro- Dixon -Valko- Tora -Mad Hatter-
Maybe someone can do a split for the set? Just a thought.

I don't know the band, but they are gorgeous Taes. I'd want any of them except the Isul.

Thanks for sharing your photos, Hina!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
if i had the money ... i'd totally do a split ... but money is dangerous right now sad
"A tree can't grow without the sun in it's eyes
And we can't live if we're too afraid to die."
~The Black Angels, "Young Men Dead"

>(p,,q)<
(my fishie got bit by a vamp lol)
Also, if you have enough for the set you could just buy them all and sell on the others later?

Since they seem very popular I don't imagine there would be a problem re-selling.
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
If anyone is really serious about wanting to split a set, I recommend they do so quickly. I was originally supposed to be lent the entire set of all five dolls for photography but the sets were selling so quickly PS was only able to send me these three (Yomi/Ni-ya there are extras of and I think I was sent Ruka because I had been asking about him before the dolls even came in stock- also Ni-ya and Ruka were the dolls you could see the least of in the original promo). When I just tried to figure out how many sets they had left in stock adding just two sets to my cart gave me an error that said "
*OUT OF STOCK dont exist in desired quantity in our stock.
Please alter the quantity of products marked with (*OUT OF STOCK), Thank you"

On the bright side, they still seem to have at least 10 each of Yomi and Ni-ya.
OK...I just purchased the 5-doll set from P/S. I'm not seeing it in their inventory anymore, so maybe I got the last one? I have a split thread open in the splits section of the BST.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Hahaha, KiraKira. What happened to no more dolls! :-]
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/