Show your new Doll!
(11-05-2013, 06:57 AM)TrueFan Wrote: Hahaha, KiraKira. What happened to no more dolls! :-]

Temporary insanity, I suppose.
:LOL:

But knowing how fickle I can be...they might not be staying all that long...
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Oo that was lucky getting the last set!

Congrats and good luck with the split! I think you may have people fighting over Ruka, he seems the most popular.

All the boys are so tempting but I promised myself no more dolls for the rest of the year! Plus I have Hitsugi on the way, hopefully he will be here soon. :3 ( tomorrow please? :p)
*My dolls*
Evie -Kiyomi- River -Lunatic Queen- Hecate -Bloody RR- Lotti -Classical Alice- Lucina -Neo Noir-

Sigma -Gackt- Kaidan -Kain- Crow -Sebastian Private Tutor- Ghost -Hitsugi- Giles -Gyro- Dixon -Valko- Tora -Mad Hatter-
(11-04-2013, 11:29 AM)Hina Ichigo Wrote: @Whimsu- It's actually not facial hair it's another piercing, I honestly thought it was like a little goatee based on the promo photo as well.
[Image: 10659989513_70a9d2819a.jpg]
Ruka by pullip_junk, on Flickr

Damn: that's one fine Taeyang.
(11-05-2013, 07:05 AM)KiraKira Wrote:
(11-05-2013, 06:57 AM)TrueFan Wrote: Hahaha, KiraKira. What happened to no more dolls! :-]

Temporary insanity, I suppose.

But knowing how fickle I can be...they might not be staying all that long...

she is an epic, indescribable, awe-inspiring, magical, wonderful, super freakin awesome amazing godsend is what happened! lol
"A tree can't grow without the sun in it's eyes
And we can't live if we're too afraid to die."
~The Black Angels, "Young Men Dead"

>(p,,q)<
(my fishie got bit by a vamp lol)
(11-04-2013, 05:51 PM)KiraKira Wrote: I don't know the band, but they are gorgeous Taes. I'd want any of them except the Isul.

Oh so the one I want to split is the one that you don't want any of the stock from huh? - I see how you are tt
lol poor Mandy lmao

kind of new dollie? lol

[Image: DSCN1446_zps945d8f26.jpg]

>(p,,q)<
(11-05-2013, 11:16 AM)MissMandyLynne Wrote:
(11-04-2013, 05:51 PM)KiraKira Wrote: I don't know the band, but they are gorgeous Taes. I'd want any of them except the Isul.

Oh so the one I want to split is the one that you don't want any of the stock from huh? - I see how you are tt

???
I just actually wanted one of the Taeyang (doll & stock). The rest of the complete dolls/stock were up for grabs. By split, I meant splitting the complete doll from the set of 5...because...what am I gonna do with 5 dolls?!
(11-05-2013, 11:36 AM)KiraKira Wrote: ???
I just actually wanted one of the Taeyang (doll & stock). The rest of the complete dolls/stock were up for grabs. By split, I meant splitting the complete doll from the set of 5...because...what am I gonna do with 5 dolls?!

have an epic dollie band? lol *ducks*

>(p,,q)<
(11-05-2013, 11:42 AM)FishiesGoPook Wrote: have an epic dollie band? lol *ducks*

OK...I guess I set myself up for that one.

Either way, I CANNOT have five dolls. No room, for reals! Sometimes my lack of resolve is so embarrassing.
Lol - okay I thought you wanted the stocks and nothing else
[Image: 10814016554_4b92a8c1c6.jpg]
I went to Requiemart's today to play dollies learn how to customize, somehow I ended up bringing home a doll with me from her to customize pile Sweatdrop .
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
Ha, that was one impulse buy Hina. But he's a pretty boy nevertheless smile
Requiem's work is always amazing.
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

Thanks but he is not a custom, he's just a rewigged romantic king she was going to customize but hadn't gotten around to yet.
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
Sorry, I'm such a noob when it comes to Dals, Byuls and Isuls. Tongue
I never knew what he looks like outside his stock look. I'm liking his hair color & style on him.
Still, congrats on your new boy!
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

Aw, Hina, he's very cute!! Planning on naming him?
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)