Show your new Doll!
Haha! She's hardly impressed by anything/anyone.
But I know deep down she's a softy >___>

[Image: tumblr_m2313bJDaG1qfamg6.png][Image: tumblr_lkqzdsu2he1qi6qow.gif][Image: tumblr_lkl6qodkIv1qfamg6.png]
(✿◠‿◠)
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Flickr
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Instagram
[Image: tumblr_lqlg8cr6SL1ql1l0v.gif]

R.I.P
1957-2016 ♥
1949-2018 ♥♥

[Image: 10345007906_29d4c239d0.jpg]

Rb_bigO I can't believe how quickly these two came! They only shipped on Monday! grin
*My dolls*
Evie -Kiyomi- River -Lunatic Queen- Hecate -Bloody RR- Lotti -Classical Alice- Lucina -Neo Noir-

Sigma -Gackt- Kaidan -Kain- Crow -Sebastian Private Tutor- Ghost -Hitsugi- Giles -Gyro- Dixon -Valko- Tora -Mad Hatter-
Congrats Super, they're very handsome! Can't wait for pics!

Ahh, I envy you, new dollies to unwrap grin deboxing used to be my least favourite part of the hobby (mostly due to how fiddly and time-consuming it was) but once you get used to it you can really start to enjoy it LOL

(That reminds me, need to take the plastic wrap off Harrison's legs and colourfast his suit o.O)
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
(10-19-2013, 01:44 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: Congrats Super, they're very handsome! Can't wait for pics!

Ahh, I envy you, new dollies to unwrap grin deboxing used to be my least favourite part of the hobby (mostly due to how fiddly and time-consuming it was) but once you get used to it you can really start to enjoy it LOL

(That reminds me, need to take the plastic wrap off Harrison's legs and colourfast his suit o.O)

Ha I know what you mean, unboxing gackt seemed like a nightmare but now I've gotten use to it, it's much more fun! It does remind me of Christmas Day as a child waiting for your parents to get the toys from the package. xD

Oh btw did you have any problems putting Sebastian's shoes on? His feet seem too big for them so I've got him standing in his socks for now. Sweatdrop
*My dolls*
Evie -Kiyomi- River -Lunatic Queen- Hecate -Bloody RR- Lotti -Classical Alice- Lucina -Neo Noir-

Sigma -Gackt- Kaidan -Kain- Crow -Sebastian Private Tutor- Ghost -Hitsugi- Giles -Gyro- Dixon -Valko- Tora -Mad Hatter-
A hairdryer is your friend when putting shoes on Taeyang.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
(10-19-2013, 02:48 AM)TrueFan Wrote: A hairdryer is your friend when putting shoes on Taeyang.

Really? Sounds risky but I'll give it a go. Sweatdrop
*My dolls*

Be careful of staining. I've seen some nasty stains on Sebby feet, and I don't think they came from his socks since I think they're gray.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
(10-19-2013, 03:18 AM)ByronicHeroine Wrote: Be careful of staining. I've seen some nasty stains on Sebby feet, and I don't think they came from his socks since I think they're gray.

Yea I thought if I put the shoe on over the socks it would be ok but I may just find him new shoes. :p
*My dolls*

(10-19-2013, 02:46 AM)supernova Wrote: Ha I know what you mean, unboxing gackt seemed like a nightmare but now I've gotten use to it, it's much more fun! It does remind me of Christmas Day as a child waiting for your parents to get the toys from the package. xD

Oh btw did you have any problems putting Sebastian's shoes on? His feet seem too big for them so I've got him standing in his socks for now. Sweatdrop

Every Pullip parcel is Christmas Day grin

Yup, not just you, my PT Sebastian's shoes are just ridiculously tiny. It doesn't help that one of them is molded to the left in a really freaky way, and they're not exactly made of squishy plastic you can just bend back. So unless he shrinks one foot and seriously deforms the other, Harry's not getting those shoes on anytime soon LOL
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
(10-19-2013, 05:09 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: Every Pullip parcel is Christmas Day grin

Yup, not just you, my PT Sebastian's shoes are just ridiculously tiny. It doesn't help that one of them is molded to the left in a really freaky way, and they're not exactly made of squishy plastic you can just bend back. So unless he shrinks one foot and seriously deforms the other, Harry's not getting those shoes on anytime soon LOL

Aha so it's common then. I've noticed that the shoes for hide and kain have little slits at the back of the shoe to help slip them on and off so I'm thinking maybe if I make some slits like that it may help? Dunno if I want to risk it though. :s
*My dolls*

Congrats, supernova! Two very handsome fellows!

And yes, I second True's recommendation: use either a hairdryer or very warm water to soften up the plastic. Otherwise, you risk breaking Tae's fragile ankles!
(10-19-2013, 05:59 AM)supernova Wrote:
(10-19-2013, 05:09 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: Every Pullip parcel is Christmas Day grin

Aha so it's common then. I've noticed that the shoes for hide and kain have little slits at the back of the shoe to help slip them on and off so I'm thinking maybe if I make some slits like that it may help? Dunno if I want to risk it though. :s
I slit a lot of my shoes. I'd rather do that than snap an ankle.
^ Same. I've slit a lot of Tae shoes, too.
Speaking of Taeyangs, anyone had a problem with his shoulder? I was putting on my Tae (Blackjack) Garry's jacket, and then his shoulder popped out of his socket. What was left, was this c-shaped clamp, but no matter how I tried pushing the shoulder back in, it would come out and flop inside his sleeve! Is he gonna be crippled in the arm for awhile?
My Maguna for a long time had limited range of motion of his arm on one side. Then his shoulder popped out as you described. That shoulder piece that goes on between the clamp and the arm had a high spot on the inside on the bottom along the seam on the arm side. It prevented the top of the arm from going in as far as it needed to in order to snap into that c clamp. I carefully sanded it down and tried the fit, sanded some more until the arm would seat back into that clamp properly. Take a close look at how the upper arm is fitting into the shoulder piece and compare it to the other side. I bet you will find the problem is something similar.