Show your new Doll!
Noir and Bianca do not have the same face up, the eyebrows and mismatched eye colors are about all they really have in common face up-wise.

Mitzi and Purezza have the same style of eyes make up but the lips are different (Purezza's lips are lined, Mitzi's are just straight color).

Isolde and Adsiltia also have the same stock/wig just in different colors, they were released the same month and one was ultra-limited.
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
(10-30-2013, 04:36 PM)Hina Ichigo Wrote: Noir and Bianca do not have the same face up, the eyebrows and mismatched eye colors are about all they really have in common face up-wise.

Sorry for any confusion -- I didn't mean to say they had the same faceup (obviously they don't, lol); I meant to say that they share the same baseline computer file/template. There are variations on the template, such as eyebrow color, eyelash color, lip color, eyeshadow color/placement, etc., but I think it's pretty clear that Noir and Bianca share the same template. Noir obviously has more dramatic eyeshadow, while Bianca has hardly any; but look at the placement and thickness of their painted-on eyelashes. There are no eyelashes on top of their eyes, and both sets of eyelashes begin and end at the exact same place around the eye. Also, they each just have one simple line in the crease of their eyelids. The "variations" on the template are Noir's dark eyeshadow and variegated eyelash colors, and Bianca's beauty mark. Otherwise, they have the exact same template -- not to be confused with "the same faceup," which clearly isn't the case! Special 3

(10-30-2013, 04:36 PM)Hina Ichigo Wrote: Mitzi and Purezza have the same style of eyes make up but the lips are different (Purezza's lips are lined, Mitzi's are just straight color).

Yes, but even the *shape* of their lips is the same. Like I said, there are variations in how the template is populated (with different colors, etc.), but it's the same underlying structure. Purezza's lips happen to have lines on them, but otherwise their templates are strikingly identical -- despite the fact that their actual faceups are, in fact, very different based purely on makeup color and skintone (hopefully it's clear now that that's not what I'm talking about).

(10-30-2013, 04:36 PM)Hina Ichigo Wrote: Isolde and Adsiltia also have the same stock/wig just in different colors, they were released the same month and one was ultra-limited.

Huh. I didn't know that! I've always heard that both of their stock wigs were horrible, so that's not terribly surprising to find out that they're actually the same wig.
Here's my Prupate <3
[Image: 10572270834_865c7303b5.jpg]
Pretty Pru by Buzzingbumblebee, on Flickr
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
My Blythe customising blog: http://beesdreamland.com/
flickr
Haha at least Clara and Chloi and Adsilita and Isolde are *supposed* to look alike, being twins/counterparts. Random Pullips repeating faceup is just sheer laziness on Groove's part xD

Wow, AWESOME wig on your Prupie Bee!! Heart (also loving her candy dress, that is too precious!)
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Thank you Missy_Crane, she came with both the Papin wig and the dress ^-^. She is such a spreader of joy <3.
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
My Blythe customising blog: http://beesdreamland.com/
flickr
I quite like Adsiltia's wig, it is troublesome, but you can't have curls like that without some hassle. I would not want to dress her very often, and putting a net over it when changing her clothes helps. But I think it is a decent quality wig, even if no one else agrees with me.
FEEDBACK

La la la, I don't know. The world forget... Feel like so!

Life's too short for ugly dolls!
well i don't have an actual new doll to show, just a redesign of my favorite self-made outfit for my Waifu.

bit of a WIP still, but nearly finished in any case;

[Image: Mikuru-chanhearts10-31-13_zpsb2220ab9.jpg]
[Image: A_Night_at_Konomi_19-10-23_FULLSIZE.png?...fit=bounds]
lovely!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
You made that, Tasuke? o.O You're so talented!

All that lace Heart
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Tasuke! Your Miku is soooo cute!! Her outfit is gorgeous!

Did you make her shoes too?? Special 3
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
That is a beautiful outfit, Tasuke. All those little details! You are very talented.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
They aren't here for keeps, they are just visiting for photos but my newest doll arrivals are some of the boys from Nightmare!
[Image: 10638089913_604c036ee0.jpg]
Nightmarish Visitors by pullip_junk, on Flickr
Ni-ya, Yomi and Ruka were generously loaned to me by Pullipstyle and will be staying with for only a week or so. So if anyone has photo requests involving them please let me know asap.
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
I was already ogling them on Flickr. They have very detailed, smoky eyed makeup. Me likes!
AHHHH.
DAT FACIAL HAIR.
DAT EYE PATCH.
*drool*
Omg...

[Image: tumblr_m2313bJDaG1qfamg6.png][Image: tumblr_lkqzdsu2he1qi6qow.gif][Image: tumblr_lkl6qodkIv1qfamg6.png]
(✿◠‿◠)
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Flickr
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Instagram
[Image: tumblr_lqlg8cr6SL1ql1l0v.gif]

R.I.P
1957-2016 ♥
1949-2018 ♥♥

The Isul's chips remind me of Lyla's. I like the Taeyang on the left.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/