Show your new Doll!
Congrats on your new dolls deadlynova. I love the mini Alice I hope to find her one day Alliecat.
Jenbear, your dal coco looks very cute in all of those wigs. Her stock photos don't do any justice to her.
Orkira your collection is growing . You got very nice girls.
I got my first mini (Paja) a couple days ago from Groove! I'm really excited to have her, I really like the idea of having a little doll to carry around with me. I'm planning on rebodying her to a picco neemo s, but until then I'm really enjoying the dinosaur outfit! For some reason I expected her hair to be longer though...

[Image: 28735472905_012914c9b1_z.jpg]Paja by mtori490, on Flickr
Looking for stands!
(08-03-2016, 03:01 PM)torythehuman Wrote: I got my first mini (Paja) a couple days ago from Groove! I'm really excited to have her, I really like the idea of having a little doll to carry around with me. I'm planning on rebodying her to a picco neemo s, but until then I'm really enjoying the dinosaur outfit! For some reason I expected her hair to be longer though...

[Image: 28735472905_012914c9b1_z.jpg]Paja by mtori490, on Flickr

I have her too, she's soooooo cute! Just look at her face! HeartHeartHeartHeart Congratz! LOL
She is very cute, congrats and Es they make the best bag friends smile I take Melodi everywhere with me.
TM sales helped increase the doll count yet again. I actually have an isul lir and dal lucia that i didnt open yet. i am not sure if i will keep the isul or the dal. i really like them but i also feel overwhelmed because i added so many within the recently months. here are the girls who became residents of the doll community in my house smile

First is the two myufish customs, the blue girl is nameless. I have a list of names many people suggested. so suggestions are welcome. The brunnette one is Ayhan smile
[Image: 28698783396_c4383d9f97.jpg]Still nameless pretty girl smile by goche moche, on Flickr

[Image: 28095017933_9757f4f139.jpg]Thank you myufish smile I am delighted to welcome these two gorgeous girls smile by goche moche, on Flickr

the new dal is erenfried her name is Hikmet. i changed her eyechips she looks wonderful. she has this yellow tint, i like it.

[Image: 27883590153_30cdc8e17f.jpg]Hikmet enjoyed the short walk with Aziz. It is much too hot for her. by goche moche, on Flickr

last but not least is the little principessa. i never thought i would get her but when i saw her in person, i loved her little face. she matched the doccolla sebastian i have. so i think i found a nice "little" family for her. she will be staying
[Image: 28208931372_990d68de9d.jpg]Untitled by goche moche, on Flickr
Congrats on the adorable mini torythehuman.

Offgenemi congrats again on the beautiful girls! I know I already said it many times but nameless is so beautiful. Umi in Pullip form hehe. grin
(08-05-2016, 01:06 PM)orkira Wrote: Congrats on the adorable mini torythehuman.

Offgenemi congrats again on the beautiful girls! I know I already said it many times but nameless is so beautiful. Umi in Pullip form hehe. grin

Thank you Orkira I really appreciate your enthusiastic comments about this girl. I have yet to decide on a name or wig smile)
(08-06-2016, 02:00 AM)Offgenemi Wrote:
(08-05-2016, 01:06 PM)orkira Wrote: Congrats on the adorable mini torythehuman.

Thank you Orkira I really appreciate your enthusiastic comments about this girl. I have yet to decide on a name or wig smile)

You are most welcome Offgenemi. I am looking forward to finding out her name in the future. smile
Thanks everyone! I just ordered her new body last night, all I need to find are some shoes and she'll be ready to go places with me. I'm so excited!

Congrats on your new dolls offgenemi! They're all beautiful in their own way <3
Looking for stands!
I got my 4th Pullip today, Alice du Jardin Mint.
[Image: 28813864605_dd1176e982_z.jpg]Pullip Alice du Jardin Mint by orkira_orkira, on Flickr
Congratulations on the lovely additions, you guys! Nice to see the newer members getting so quickly hooked too (evil laugh, heheheheh... this group's members are nothing if not 'enablers' LOL ) And yes, having a mini to take everywhere with you is a lot of fun.

Here is another unplanned addition. Cornflower Blue helped Saras find her way to the PrettyTiny Film Company studios... LOL
Introducing, Sara!
(I know, sparkling originality.)
I think she may get a new wig someday... This one's going to be a big poofy frizz pretty soon.

[Image: 28784019986_6574aec0cb_o.jpg]

(Groove, why can't you make shoes like Mimiwoo?? Hers are cute and gold, but they'll require a hairdryer to get on, and I just don't want to deal with that right now, let alone maybe break her ankle!)
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Sara is gorgeous Alliecat! Congrats, and good luck with her wig and shoes!
Looking for stands!
(08-07-2016, 01:38 PM)Alliecat Wrote: (Groove, why can't you make shoes like Mimiwoo?? Hers are cute and gold, but they'll require a hairdryer to get on, and I just don't want to deal with that right now, let alone maybe break her ankle!)

Pullip Grell has the same problem with her shoes and I cut the back to make ir easy to fir the shoes
See here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/llucsevery...715588178/

And yes, I agree, personally I adore this color and my byul Lilith comes with a wig like Sara's, but the problem is that is getting messy and now I'm thinking on a plan B Cry
I wish Groove could desings easy shoes for Pullip and Taeyangs! Especially for Taeyangs, the most of my boys are barefooted slash
Congrats on the new addition, Alliecat! I never realized Saras's stock outfit was so... shiny!
Congrats on your new girl smile she is very sweet. I am sure you can find a nice wig for her but in the photo she already looks very cute