Show your new Doll!
Congrats Alliecat, Sara is gorgeous!
I always cut slits on the back of the shoes, if they are too tight. It sucks most when you need to cut the slits while the shoes are still on their feet, because you can easily damage the doll also if it's that tight! Dead

Alliecat: Congrats! She is so beautiful! I saw Saras IRL last summer, she was a lot more prettier than I thought! (She also rocked black wig really well!)

Orkira: Congarats also! Now you just need to let her out of the box! Tongue

And congrats to everyone else too who got their new dollies! Heart It is nice to watch them!
Blog ^___^
Feedback
Thank you everybody grin Yes, her outfit is very shiny. I like it. I did start to cut her shoes but just had scissors and didn't feel like digging out the X-acto knife to do it properly. I have a lot of other shoes so she's not going to have to go barefoot. I've seen a few owner pix with different colour wigs and I did like the black shorter ones. At the moment there are 3 redheads sitting looking at the green-haired girl... looks kinda funny.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Kind of Christmasy with all the red and green!
I have been wanting Batgirl since I first saw her in person at PUDDLE like 3 years ago, and I -finally- got her!

[Image: 50k1hi.jpg]

Meet Deepali grin
congrats! she is lovely, before mio kits came out i was very close getting or the cat girl.
Congrats Severity she is a beautiful Pullip. smile
Congrats on the WF Batgirl! I think she's the prettiest of all the Super Hero dolls Groove has released.
Hi All!

New to Pullip and Friends. I got Taeyang Valko at first...and very soon afterwards 3 Pullips joined him. yay

[Image: vsgufo.jpg]

[Image: 2r6eekn.jpg]
ooh, Valko and Wilhemina make a nice looking duo! And I think this is the first time I've seen an owner picture of Naoko.
Naoko's pics online don't do her justice IMO. Her eyes, hair, and faceup are (both) super subtle and super dramatic. She has the most beautiful, light-pink freckles and anime hash marks on her cheeks. But she also has that DARK eye shadow and full, pink lips. Very unique with the pool-blue eye chips.
I want to get Akemi! I'm a big fan of SD dolls. Valko is in my wishlist Tongue

My new doll Bunny!
[Image: 28840767831_94a7e628af.jpg]Bunny- Princess Serenity by it's_a_secret, en Flickr

[Image: 28840769041_1f1ffb4864.jpg]Bunny-Princess Serenity by it's_a_secret, en Flickr
She is beautiful. What a great dress. Love that face! Congrats on your addition. :3
congrats, she is very pretty! i like the close up photo the second one smile
I know nothing about Sailor Moon, but that dress is gorgeous!