Show your new Doll!
renlee, I love your photo of Naoko and Akemi together, they look super cute! Both are on my wishlist but I think it'll be awhile before I can justify new dolls, haha!

And it's a secret, congrats on Serenity! She's gorgeous smile
Looking for stands!
Just a quick in the box shot, Another Queen arrived today!

[Image: image_zpsnxhqfbvg.jpeg]

I think I need to find Another Alice now to keep her company..Sweatdrop

She had a bit of an arrival - the tracking for her package showed her as being delivered, and she was still on the mail truck! I had to run after the mail lady right before she drove off, and ask where my package was. After some back and forth, she said "oh, here it is, I thought I had already dropped it off" Rawr!

I was also the only bidder for her on eBay (BNIB, she was a good price, too!), from a new seller with 0% feedback (was pretty nervous about that) but the only problem I see with her is a broken off right hand, and the beginnings of some wrist crack on her left. I sort of expected that though, and will probably just superglue it back on.
Heart 2 Wishing for: Optical Queen, Undertaker, and Mayle Heart 2
Congrats on your Another Queen! She has such a gorgeous skintone, I'm so jealous of anyone who has a doll in the series Rb_bigO
Looking for stands!
Congrats on new arrivals everyone!
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
Wooooow! An Another Queen! Congratz for her!!! *o*
I bought Barasuishou brand new and when I deboxed her her two hands are broken so I put tape on their wrists. If you put superglue she won't move their wrists. Type 3 body is a disaster.
Congrats on the Another Queen! She's really an awesome doll.
Congrats everyone!
Shouldn't have wandered onto PS tonight. Bought a Dal Heiwa and a Pang-ju Japonica.
Boy, do they multiply quickly! I just love all the quirky designs. Makes me smile.
I'm already in the newbie "how to start making my own custom" mode.
Running off to see tutorials now...
Tongue
Congrats on everybody 's new dolls smile
I got this beauty two days ago, she's sooo perfect!

[Image: 28892922372_f8084040f9_z.jpg]Snow Miku by Maycky -chan, en Flickr

[Image: 28965566156_5c72bc2ecc_z.jpg]Snow Miku by Maycky -chan, en Flickr

[Image: 28965564416_4ce4d8f79f_z.jpg]Snow Miku by Maycky -chan, en Flickr

I'm really happy x3
Congrats she is very cute. You take very nice photos.
Snow Miku is dreamy. Love that wig and those eyes. :3
Great photos of Snow Miku Maycky-chan! Her eyes are really intense against that pale wig smile
Looking for stands!
renlee83 congrats on your new dolls, those 4 are gorgeous and they do multiply quite quickly!

it's a secret congrats on your new doll Bunny, love the Sailor Moon line of dolls!

Jinxedorchid congrats on getting Another Queen she is beautiful!

Maycky-chan congrats on getting Snow Miku she is one of my favorite dolls!

My Husband surprised me on Sunday (our anniversary) with my grail doll, NYCC Harley Quinn, and no she won't be coming out of the box anytime soon, her fabric is a dust and cat hair magnet, lol.
[Image: 28950025236_4ec5536a84_z.jpg][url=https://flic.kr/p/L7drU9]The Anniversary gift from my wonderful Husband I received today. Grail doll, Pullip NYCC Halrey Quinn.
Wow she is a neat-looking Pullip! I love Harley. They did a great job with her whole look. Pretty! Congrats on her and your anniversary too.
Congrats on Snow Miku, Maycky-chan, she will go nicely with your other Miku. smile

& Congrats on Harley Quinn, orkira! You don't see many of them around, she is gorgeous. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~