Show your new Doll!
Rex is happy our new additions to the family came in. "We gotta unbox them from their cardboard jails!" (wag wag)
[Image: 2qnuxkz.jpg]
[Image: 1p9w8w.jpg]

PS - apologies for the head-tilting upload. smile
(08-17-2016, 03:04 AM)renlee83 Wrote: Wow she is a neat-looking Pullip! I love Harley. They did a great job with her whole look. Pretty! Congrats on her and your anniversary too.
Thank you! smile
(08-17-2016, 10:58 AM)martah Wrote: Congrats on Harley Quinn, orkira! You don't see many of them around, she is gorgeous. smile
Thank you! smile

renlee83 congrats on your new additions! They are beautiful! smile
Congrats on the Heiwa and Pang-ju, renlee83! Rex is adorable and I bet he's wondering which box has treats/toys for him.
(08-18-2016, 12:11 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Congrats on the Heiwa and Pang-ju, renlee83! Rex is adorable and I bet he's wondering which box has treats/toys for him.

Thanks. Hehe I love it because that pup has many more bins of toys than I ever will. Tongue He is so interested in the Pullip line, he loves to go over and sniff at them and sit by them. Especially my Taeyang Valko - probably because he is a werewolf! Silly cutie.

Waaay cuter outta that box.
[Image: 2j1lsth.jpg]
congrats , what a lovely pair. i dont have heiwa yet, but i would love to have her one day smile
Pang-ju is a 'lil cutie outta the box, too. Put him right next to a fox statue.

[Image: 2prurd2.jpg]
My Hazel just arrived. It's a dal Loa!

[Image: 28473588183_7c47ed0cf3.jpg][/url] by Rita Viana

I'm at work, sorry for the pics
[Image: 29014911711_15e25b274b.jpg] by [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/oxetrem/]Rita Viana

I didn't like the dress very much, but I adore the camafeo.

[Image: 29091744015_34bafd7578.jpg]Unboxing Hazel - Dal Loa by Rita Viana

Her make up is amazing. And the wig is so soft! I'm enchanted.
Gorgeous! Congrats on Hazel. She is a beautiful girl!
She's lovely!
renlee83 I'm in love with Rex! He's sooooo cute!!! :3

Congratulations all for your new beauties! yay
Congrats on everyone's new dolls! It's settled - I'm definitely getting Japonica-Pang next!
Looking for stands!
Package of stuff ordered via JPGroove arrived yesterday Oh My
New Arrivals <3
I think the dress is going to be first up for review on my website then My Select Merl, Wonder Woman and then Harley Quinn.
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
Nice haul, Hina! Congrats on the new additions. Loving that skull dress set.
Hurray! Cymbidium has finally arrived!
[Image: 29080748292_0e0af06994_z.jpg]
All ready to go to school. I guess that would have to be preschool.

[Image: 29080743322_857835b26e_z.jpg]
Look at that cute pencil backpack and little kitty faces on the back pockets. Or are they some other kind of animal? So cute, whatever they are!
Yay you finally got her! I love her (or is it him?) cute face up and she is so ready! And of my god those kittypockets, so cute! grin
(Silly English, having genderlocks. In Finnish there is a word "hän" which is genderless. You can also sometimes use word "it," it is very common when speaking.)

Congrats to everyone with new dolls! <3 I always love checking this thread out, it never disappoints me! Heart
Blog ^___^
Feedback