Show your new Doll!
Congratulations on your new additions, everyone smile
Wow, I don't know if I've ever even seen Classical Queen before... striking faceup.

Mini Dormouse, before & after her wardrobe makeover:

[Image: 30225918315_87f74d4b4a_o.jpg]

[Image: 29596556003_5f370237be_o.jpg]
Dormouse new dress 2 sm
by Alliecat09, on Flickr
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Wow,cute! wink
My new chibi doll...MY FIRST MINI-DAL!! blushblushblushblush

She is Muffy!!
[Image: 29709677080_41c7b35a0a.jpg]Nyaa!! Mini Dal Cat! by it's_a_secret, en Flickr

Here with Marc, my Andrew Special 3
[Image: 30055382072_db7bf684fb.jpg]Marc and Muffy by it's_a_secret, en Flickr

Many congratulations for those beauties!! I adore Akemi! And Classical Queen is georgeous! Ithink I've seen her in owner photos. Whacked
Congrats on the new minis everyone, they are adorable. Muffy is super cute and Dormouse looks great in the new outfit.
Congrats on all the new girls, redrenard!

And Congrats on the new minis! There's always room for more minis.
(10-11-2016, 12:19 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Congrats on all the new girls, redrenard!

And Congrats on the new minis! There's always room for more minis.

Thank you! yay
I am becoming a full fledged Isul Addict. This is my Bitty, custom by Kiki & Chrysanthemum:

[Image: 24x4aps.jpg]

He is inspired by Bitty, the main character of the webcomic Check Please! It's about hockey, friendship, great nicknames: and pie. Kiki & Chrysanthemum did the best job ever, he's amazing grin
He is super cute! Congratulations! I love isuls. I wish there was mocha version he would be so cute
Omg, you guys with minis make me want one so badly ^^;
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Oh my word his face is SO sweet! *_* I love how natural his face is, and those realistic eyes are dazzling!
Congrats on the new dolls, everyone!! <3 They're all very cute!!

I especially love your new Isul, Severity. OMG what a cutie pie!

I had a lovely little package arrive in the mail today. <3
For a while I was trying to say I was content because I had most of my grail dolls from when I first got into dolls, but that wasn't entirely true as I've wanted Cornice for eight years. And now I have her. Woo!
Meet Elizabeth Marie Takklin. More commonly known as Dante.
SHE'S GORGEOUS AND PERFECT AAAHHH.
[Image: 30241060541_9560296b05_z.jpg]Dante by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 30326630125_c371a4813b_z.jpg]Dante by Haley, on Flickr
Lovely additions to your doll families, everyone. My Hana Ayame arrived home today and she is so stunning in person. Since we are moving in under two months, I'm tempted to keep her boxed up...and it's driving me nuts already. smile

[Image: xatgex.jpg]
congrats on all of your new dolls smile is cornice tan or a bit darker than the tan mio ? she is very beautiful i love her hair smile
Hana Ayame is beautiful smile just her stock is enough to impress me .
Congrats on the new dolls, everyone!

That custom Isul is adorable, Severity!

If I didn't already have a Cornice, I would have tried to nab that girl, DeadlyNova. Her mohair wig is awesome!

Dal Hanaayame is gorgeous, renlee83!
congrats everyone grin

DN, your Dante is gorgeous and I love her outfit ! Cornice is the first memory I have of pullip dolls, her face and her hair Heart 2 I don't know how I managed it but I seem to have gathered 2 blush I do know, the first one didn't have her stock, the 2nd has most of it. I should rehome one of them but .. look at Dante's face ! How can I sell one LOL She has a unique skin tone too, I must check to see if she is darker or lighter than the mocha mio.
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred