Show your new Doll!
After a mix-up in a trade (that has now all been sorted out), I ended up with a second Papin. I've named her Madeleine and she honestly could not be more different to my other Papin.

[Image: 34086762470_2e08df91a8.jpg]Madeleine by Hayden, on Flickr
Pullip: Hoshi (Adsiltia), Yumi (Kirsche),  River (Hatsune Miku), Wisp (Ddalgi), Kokoro (Souseiseki), Akira (Youtsuzu), Rikke (Bloody Red Hood), Azul (Alice du Jardin Mint version), Vitalia (Henri), Autumn (Peter Pan), Lindsey (Lan Ake), Sacrifice (Ludmila), Kenzie (RIDa), Berry (Alte), Odette (Papin), Pandora (Mitzi), Charity Amora (Celsiy), Zell (Ayanami Rei), Kagami (Bonita), Morgana (Prunella), Misty (Marianne), Magenta (Kuhn), Madeleine (Papin), Laelynn (Clarity), Absinthe (Veritas), Gemma (Classical Alice Sepia), Xena (Froggy), Axel (Chill), Marina (Dita), Sage (Fanatica), Bella (Cornice), Hemlock (Kaela), Duckey (Aquel), Yu-jin (Classical Queen), Allie (Banshee), Kurumi (Chelsea), Juliet (Blanche), Missy (Custom Panda), Sienna (Cinciallegra), Harmony (Yuhwa), Winnie (Violetta). 
Taeyang: Roderick (Lead), Sephie (Richt), Balthazar (Arashi), Arius (Gyro), Lionel (Maguna), Rexus (Raiki), Kian (Sol),  Olivier (Captain Hook), Takashi (Natsume), João (Willy Wonka), Snow (Alfred), Fernando (Seiran), Rhapsody (Myufish Custom), Devon (Rayne), Daeo (Hash), Alistair (Kain), Kyo (Horizon), Torture (Pluto), Sackey (Romantic Mad Hatter), Florian (Cavalie).
Dal: Petra (Phoebe), Venom (Edge), Shane (Pinocchio), Maxx (Colline), Mariko (Tinkerbell), Hotaru (Lucia), Darya (Ra Muw), Sharpie (Hangry), Ste (Angry), Meiko (DeLorean), Haven (Lipoca), Roxie (Lunatic Alice).
Byul: Rowan-Alexis (Dumbo), Paradise (Paradis), Dusk (Tigerlily), Richie (Maya).
Isul: Scottie (Mao), Jessie (Tete), Kyla (Helios), Heidi (Duke).
Namu: Vince (Serpent).
Cool! Love her look. Congrats!!!
Ooh, she's lovely!
I wish I saw how adorable Papin was when I first started collecting, because she would have been easier to find.
I loved papin but never bought her maybe have a look into this
A new Azone addition came today. Majokko Lien (littlewitch of moon).
[Image: 34zk3yg.jpg]
Ahh! I love Azones smile What a cutie, in her black lolita outfit!
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Lien is my fav of the Ex Cute girls! So of course I think Majokko Lien is adorable.
Scored a Pang-ju at a Tuesday Morning 2 weeks ago. So if anyone loves them check out your local Tuesday Mornings. These little guys are so cute. Although I do think they are a bit on the expensive side for their size. So finding one at Tuesday Morning was nice. Oops forgot to add they are $29.99

[Image: 34421146622_ca896297ee.jpg]Pang-ju Black Russian by Doll Parts, on Flickr
Nice find! I never saw them in mine. Is the sky number the same ?
And here she is
She's finally back!
Couple of issues tho she has this neck Melt thing going on ! Is this normal for Venus?
And I remember her body being very flimsy flimsy but this one seems extra wobbly
Maybe she always was I just don't remember as I have her a new body which I wanted to ask what is the best body match for a venus in case I want to change it?
But over all I'm so happy she's back! Cannot wait to dress her up in her old sexy outfits again

[Image: 599C7354-FDCF-4C47-9D49-3BA79A622606_zpsjnd627gm.jpg]
[Image: BF559F80-616A-4903-B096-1C9284CBFA21_zpsvib1xqin.jpg]
Lovely new babies, everybody! <3

@duaxallowed: Neck melt is very common with type 2 dolls, and always seems to be at its worst with Venus since she was the very first type 2 doll. I hope yours isn't as bad as mine was...she was so bad I literally had to pry apart her head and body because they were melted together, as well as peel her sash off of her because it had stuck to the neck melt. Brand new in box. These plastics hate eachother. My Venus has the Made to Move Barbie with the pink top and blonde hair's body, but the match isn't perfect and there may be better matches out there(I know Marrone Obitsu matches good but it is impossible to find and I've never seen one for sale despite collecting for 9 years).
Thanks for your reply I'm not sure if mine is really bad I guess I'll find out if I change her body but her body isn't great if I'm honest the limbs keep falling off

(05-17-2017, 04:49 AM)DeadlyNova Wrote: Lovely new babies, everybody! <3

@duaxallowed: Neck melt is very common with type 2 dolls, and always seems to be at its worst with Venus since she was the very first type 2 doll. I hope yours isn't as bad as mine was...she was so bad I literally had to pry apart her head and body because they were melted together, as well as peel her sash off of her because it had stuck to the neck melt. Brand new in box. These plastics hate eachother. My Venus has the Made to Move Barbie with the pink top and blonde hair's body, but the match isn't perfect and there may be better matches out there(I know Marrone Obitsu matches good but it is impossible to find and I've never seen one for sale despite collecting for 9 years).
(05-16-2017, 06:11 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: Nice find! I never saw them in mine. Is the sky number the same ?

The number on the sticker and the receipt are the same 1791343. Hope this helps. :3

Got my Mikiyochii customs. I am filled with excitement. Spent all night just tinkering with them and their outfits. smile

[Image: 34318547450_f1e480b5e3.jpg]Reagan by Doll Parts, on Flickr

[Image: 34701944845_d45f467e21.jpg]Marah by Doll Parts, on Flickr
Gorgeous!!! I love your customs!!! I am huge fan of her work but I love the way you styled them smile