Happy 9th Birthday DM!!

Show your new Doll!
06-27-2017, 11:53 PM
RE: Show your new Doll!
Congrats on your new dolls everyone ! Looking forward to see more daesani photos here. Your Noir is very colorful and fun greysprincess. I love her wig.
Lejays17 bothbif your new girls are very cute. I. The first photo for a moment I thought you took the photo on my yard smile looks very similar. They are both so cute I love chicca's stock.

Feedback thread for offgenemi
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Yesterday, 08:14 AM
Quote:Noir's not a doll I probably would have ever bought otherwise (she's a bit dark for my tastes and I'm not a huge fan of lip chains) but again, I'm a sucker for a bargain and having seen enough pictures of DeadlyNova's Piper had me convinced I could add some color to her to make her more my style.

Your dolls are always so adorable. And if you decide you really hate the lip chain, if she's anything like Taeyang Koichi, it's fairly easy to wiggle it off, leaving her with just a lip piercing but no chain.
Today, 01:46 AM
Congratulations to everyone on their new dollies.

Love what you did with Noir Greysprincess. That wig is amazing. She looks super cute.

Your Date Masamume is so pretty, dargosmydaddy. She reminds me of my pullip Arnoul with that serious little to no make lip which I think is a great feature.
Congrats on swapping out her eye chips great color. I love brown eyed dollies.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Today, 03:10 AM
Thank you guys! I had a lot of fun putting the wig together!

(Yesterday 08:14 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote:  
Quote:Noir's not a doll I probably would have ever bought otherwise (she's a bit dark for my tastes and I'm not a huge fan of lip chains) but again, I'm a sucker for a bargain and having seen enough pictures of DeadlyNova's Piper had me convinced I could add some color to her to make her more my style.

Your dolls are always so adorable. And if you decide you really hate the lip chain, if she's anything like Taeyang Koichi, it's fairly easy to wiggle it off, leaving her with just a lip piercing but no chain.

Good to know! I thought it looked like it would be pretty easy when I had her head open for the rechip, but I think for now I'm going to leave it. smile

Doll Blog|Custom Doll Facebook|Etsy|Flickr
Today, 03:46 AM
My Nomyens custom face-up. I decide to go with a poshy outfit cause I think Nomyens face-up has this sophisticated dollie look to me.

[Image: 34784234113_82e9bd561c.jpg]Poppy by Doll Parts, on Flickr

[Image: 35593023965_9f7001d295.jpg]Poppy by Doll Parts, on Flickr
Today, 04:59 AM
Wow she is exquisite! Kind of little lady. I love her dress smile

Feedback thread for offgenemi