Show your new Doll!
Wow, she’s cute! Still not one I need for myself but I’m looking forward to seeing everbody’s pictures of her!
Congratulations, Cornflower Blue! Happy
She's so cute! I love her eyes! Heart 2
Amelia (Ddalgi) Chelsea (Bloody Red Hood) Willow (Dahlia Cinderella) Cassidy (Neo Noir) Poppy (Kaela)
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/skylarkdolls/
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/purplemaclove/albums
Thanks! I hope they continue to be more creative with the eyechips.
(04-25-2018, 11:29 PM)Offgenemi Wrote: She looks very cute also you really took a gr at photo of her, white hair and fair skin is not an easy photo target.
I think it helped that it was getting late and the sun was fading fast.
Congrats. She does look fluffy and cuddly.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Thanks!
Received my new girl in the mail yesterday, a Kikipop Diner Cream Soda. So darn cute. My first KKP. Very funny/quirky design. Reminds me of a Troll doll mixed with Rainbow Brite. She is so fun. Love her on my desk.
[Image: 142c7k6.jpg]
Kikipops are so cute!
Aw. Their faces are really sweet. I like her colour combination too. Congrats smile
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Cinnamoroll is lovely, so cuddly-looking.

the kikipop is sweet too smile
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
When I first got into Pullips a few years back, Taeyang Jade was one of my first "grails." While he slipped off that list in subsequent years, I couldn't resist putting in the minimum bid for him a couple weeks ago when he came up on ebay for a decent price. Much to my surprise I won! He arrived today in a box that looked like it sat in a puddle for weeks (it's been pouring here), to the point where both the mailing box and his actual box were soaked through. Luckily, he wasn't wet himself. I love his jaunty hat!

[img][Image: 27287463257_eabbfeb8f0_z.jpg]Jade1 by tisue999, on Flickr[/img]
Congrats! He's quite a striking fellow, with his green eyes and purple hair.
Yay for Jade! I love seeing photos of him.

Got the 2 Gouk collabs. Love 'em, to the moon and back.

[Image: 20i99cp.jpg]
Arrived today from the lovely kitten-squid. She took just over a week to arrive, which is very impressive from half-way around the world!!

Meet Naoko - who Chris has named Zoey. It's dark when I get home from work, so a quick inside-pic will have to do for now. Hopefully the weather will be okay on Friday & I can go outside with her.

[Image: 3fca794e344833789fc8eb59d5d43e55.jpg]
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
(05-20-2018, 02:27 PM)renlee83 Wrote: Yay for Jade! I love seeing photos of him.

Got the 2 Gouk collabs. Love 'em, to the moon and back.

[Image: 20i99cp.jpg]

oh, they're so pretty!! what a cute pair. will you keep them in their boxes, or unbox them..?

T

So here is Paja I bought her from a seller on here she's arrived safe and sound all the way from Canada