Show your new Doll!
Now that's one stylish photo! Happy
[Image: 8ZtVOxb.jpg]
Kayano is a really awesome, original-design release. I have tons of Pullips & Co...but wow! This old prototype they pulled out and designed with better production today = a new classic for me. Well done, Groove. Love her.
[Image: 31384183668_13015df23b_z.jpg]https://flic.kr/p/PPj9oY
Congrats on Kayano! I'd like to have her, but her price is quite a hurdle for me.

-------------

A new member to my Freak Circus arrived! Dal Lipoca!

[Image: qtpBndp.jpg]

Being a very old doll, all the tape holding things inside have all dried out. This dosent bother me one bit because that box gonna get TRASHED!

[Image: yOaABWC.jpg]

There's many parts that come with the doll. Lipoca can even stand on her own! This whole set is just pure quality. And at a Sample Doll price, she's even more perfect!

[Image: 4leCxXh.jpg]

All dressed up, this little devil is just magnificent. Her joints are tight, the outfit is perfect, even her wig is top notch! Truly my favorite Dal to date.

[Image: VM2RH0b.jpg]

Now if only Drta would arrive...
She's super cute, and and excdellent member of your circus, Kanrabat.

Renlee, she's a lovely doll, can't wait to see more owner-shots of her.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
(10-12-2018, 04:22 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: She's super cute, and and excdellent member of your circus, Kanrabat.

Renlee, she's a lovely doll, can't wait to see more owner-shots of her.

I forgot to make a gang picture. Innocent
Regardless, I plan to make a photo story about the Freak Circus involving all the members. But Sebastian still need his beard and I'll need one more Mini so that R have a "sister".
Stay tuned!

Oh, and I also ask for more pics of Kayano. She's very photogenic and she need a thread. Happy
I love Lipoca. Such a beauty.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Congrats on the Lipoca! I think she's one of the prettiest Dals. All the dolls used to come with lots of little accessories and more pieces to their outfits.
(10-13-2018, 12:00 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Congrats on the Lipoca! I think she's one of the prettiest Dals. All the dolls used to come with lots of little accessories and more pieces to their outfits.

After the Byul Rhianon catastrophe, it heal my heart to see such an old doll to still hold up in quality and being so beautiful.
She'll be the "fire breather" daredevil in my Circus. Happy
The mailman came strong today. TWO new entries, plus a little bonus.

First, Withered came in pretty quickly from Mandrake! Along a little something extra to fill the shipping box a bit more.

[Image: kxTe4ur.jpg]
The bonus was a 400 yen figurine of Cure Honey, the only good one for the character. She's pretty cute.
[Image: THKUWIB.jpg]

But you're not here for off-topic figs. You're here for some Pullips! So have a review and some pictures over there:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7261945
----------------------
Not pictured is my second Paradoll, a 21CM one. It's Maple Reed little sister, Apple Reed:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7261946

Happy
Pullip Kayano is the latest addition as a stock Pullip
[Image: 44321943464_239cd5d8ff.jpg]Untitled by goche moche, on Flickr
Taeyang Sebastian unboxed
[Image: 44993614221_985b5d0b85.jpg]Got him out and freed him smile by goche moche, on Flickr
Custom Pullip Versilia by Charon,[Image: 45433093201_fa558e7a8e.jpg]23D57DA3-664C-4475-B2C9-1A18898F80C9 by goche moche, on Flickr
Sadly she is missing her original wig. Maybe I post here as well. She is also missing her original eyelids but not much I can do for those . She is very pretty smile
Quote:Sadly she is missing her original wig. Maybe I post here as well. She is also missing her original eyelids but not much I can do for those .
Did you loose them?
Little, kooky Siry made her way home! Took off her apron immediately as it smelled a bit mildew-y out of the box. Glad she could finally be freed! I feel she is a Scottish pixie. smile
[Image: 2u8j9rc.jpg]
Siri do look cute. Plus she's quite cheap right now....
Hmmmm……..
(10-23-2018, 08:16 AM)Kanrabat Wrote: Siri do look cute. Plus she's quite cheap right now....
Hmmmm……..

True! And she would look good if thrown in a more dark-styled direction. smile
I love Siri's stock outfit, too. It looks great on a Dal or Pullip.