Show your new Doll!
I couldn't show them off cause the forum was acting up with image posting for me, but here's my latest dolls.
Pullip Queen Serenity & Black Lady, they were a real bargain and a stroke of luck!!

[Image: 51a9bd904794c1a0efac792e4db5ffdc-full.jpg]

[Image: 38000fdf4766ac5c39932b699941967d-full.jpg]
                     WISHLIST
˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧

Pullip: Secret Garden of White Witch - Helter Skelter Ririko - Cassie - Lupinus -PIMMAM
Isul: Yagen Toshiro
Oh nice! The Sailor royalty is pretty classy. Plans to get Tuxedo Mask and/or Prince Endymion?
[Image: 8ZtVOxb.jpg]
Not really, but if I do get him it will be the wedding set!
                     WISHLIST
˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧

Pullip: Secret Garden of White Witch - Helter Skelter Ririko - Cassie - Lupinus -PIMMAM
Isul: Yagen Toshiro
The royal wedding set is expensive, but quite dreamy. Hope you get yourself a lucky deal eventually!
[Image: 46784260961_945842313d.jpg]
Bonita has arrived! She's missing both hands, a lower leg, and most of the accessories that go with her stock. Her face is surprisingly perfect. I guess I have another project to work on while snowed in this weekend. She's jumping to the front of the line since I think most of what she needs is fairly easy to do.
Oh, poor girl. Yay for rescue projects.
Congrats on your new additions too, Cressidra.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Guess Bonita will be Obitsu'd. Might as well order the shoes too. Are you going to order the stuff from Parabox, or are you already full equipped?
Looking forward your fully restored Bonita!
Bonita is sooo beautiful.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
A lucky Mandrake find here.
Pullip Zuora!

At 9K yen plus shipping, it's way lower than her original 10K yen MSRP from 2006! And let's forget about Ebay.
Plus she's brand new too and the box is perfect.

[Image: B7H0pAW.jpg]

Full review and pictures OVER HERE!
Pooor Bonita, I hope she will be fully restored soon.

What a cool demon doll - I left more comments on the review thread
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Can't wait to see Bonita with new life (and limbs) in her
---
Own: Pullip Akemi, Pullip Les Secrets by Laduree (Seccotine), Dal Madoka Kaname, Docolla Dal Kyubey, Pullip Homura Akemi, Le Petit Prince The Fox (Vicky), 

Wishlist: Queen Serenity, Princess Serenity, Princess Kakyuu, Sailor Moon in general, Utena, Anthy, Kumiho, Secret Garden of the White Witch, Mami Tomoe, Le Petit Prince The Rose, Isul Le Petit Prince,
---
Horizon came in! Not doing a full unboxing review, but here's a couple shots

[Image: 46455708204_cdc3351f27_z.jpg]
this doll is waaaaay prettier than I ever gave him credit for.

[Image: 47127399192_b5f6da8636_z.jpg]
being a new in box doll of his age though, I was expecting the twist tie garotting scar.

[Image: 32237467947_6c22379bed_z.jpg]
however, I was not expecting how hard it would be to get that choker off, and that part of the battle would be that it was melted hard into his neck! Seriously though, why a clasp instead of a snap on this one? I almost gave up and thought I was going to have to cut it off.

[Image: 32237467447_75cd1cc3c9_z.jpg]
finally, a little staining from those weird black undies that stained right through the plastic boxers meant to stop that very thing from happening.

Despite some of the design flaws melting and staining him, Horizon is definitely a gorgeous doll that I didn't even like when he was released. His promo pictures don't do him justice at all. He'll get a new wig at some point, and if those boots ever go on another Tae, their feet are coming off first. Talk about being terrified I'd snap one or both of those ankles, I'm very glad it didn't happen.
Pullip: Jupi, Panda, Papin, Zuora, Holly, Froggy, Street, Noir, Withered, Rovam, Nina, Eternia, Brand New Purezza, Cornice, Naah-Ato (MyuFish Custom)
Taeyang: Filato, Kain, MJ, Timulus, Horizon, Alberic [plus 2 bait heads]
Namu: Serpent, Wolf, Trunk
Dal: Hangry, Fiori, Drta
Isul: Shiraishi Akira, Milk Tea, Classical Mad Hatter, Gosomi
So you will give Horizon a whole new look then? I'm looking forward to it!

As for the neck scars, a bit of sanding with ultra fine sandpaper will do the trick. And yeah, even with the plastic "protector" under, some fabric are so oversoaked with color that it go right through. Happened already on some of my dolls. But most will never wear anything other than their stock outfit so I just remove that plastic and redress them without a care.
Uh, oh, I better check my Horizon. I've kept him in his stock and I was unaware of this potential problem.
Ooh, I’ve never really given Horizon a second look but you’re right, he’s pretty! Which is never a good discovery for my wallet.