Show your new Doll!
I couldn't show them off cause the forum was acting up with image posting for me, but here's my latest dolls.
Pullip Queen Serenity & Black Lady, they were a real bargain and a stroke of luck!!

[Image: 51a9bd904794c1a0efac792e4db5ffdc-full.jpg]

[Image: 38000fdf4766ac5c39932b699941967d-full.jpg]
*Wishlist*:
  • Pullip Canele
  • Pullip The Secret Garden of White Witch
  • Pullip Helter Skelter/ Ririko
  • Isul Yagen Toshiro
  • Dal Maretti
  • Dal Chanti
Oh nice! The Sailor royalty is pretty classy. Plans to get Tuxedo Mask and/or Prince Endymion?
Kanrabat's dolls wish list:
Pullip Megurine Luka,  Byul Lilith,  Taeyang Edward Scissor Hands,  Docolla Byul Creamy Mami.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Not really, but if I do get him it will be the wedding set!
*Wishlist*:
  • Pullip Canele
  • Pullip The Secret Garden of White Witch
  • Pullip Helter Skelter/ Ririko
  • Isul Yagen Toshiro
  • Dal Maretti
  • Dal Chanti
The royal wedding set is expensive, but quite dreamy. Hope you get yourself a lucky deal eventually!
Pullip Megurine Luka,  Byul Lilith,  Taeyang Edward Scissor Hands,  Docolla Byul Creamy Mami.

[Image: 46784260961_945842313d.jpg]
Bonita has arrived! She's missing both hands, a lower leg, and most of the accessories that go with her stock. Her face is surprisingly perfect. I guess I have another project to work on while snowed in this weekend. She's jumping to the front of the line since I think most of what she needs is fairly easy to do.
Oh, poor girl. Yay for rescue projects.
Congrats on your new additions too, Cressidra.
[Image: 31728735737_cd1f6e1215_o.jpg]
[Image: 46617956492_0e037451bc_o.jpg][Image: 46617962422_dcf7bcbf7d_o.jpg][Image: 46617959642_ce589e251c_o.jpg]
Guess Bonita will be Obitsu'd. Might as well order the shoes too. Are you going to order the stuff from Parabox, or are you already full equipped?
Looking forward your fully restored Bonita!

Bonita is sooo beautiful.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event on June 15, 2019! The theme is The Clock Strikes Twelve.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
A lucky Mandrake find here.
Pullip Zuora!

At 9K yen plus shipping, it's way lower than her original 10K yen MSRP from 2006! And let's forget about Ebay.
Plus she's brand new too and the box is perfect.

[Image: B7H0pAW.jpg]

Full review and pictures OVER HERE!

Pooor Bonita, I hope she will be fully restored soon.

What a cool demon doll - I left more comments on the review thread
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni)
Can't wait to see Bonita with new life (and limbs) in her
---
Own: Pullip Akemi, Pullip Les Secrets by Laduree (Seccotine), Dal Madoka Kaname, Docolla Dal Kyubey, 

Wishlist: Queen Serenity, Princess Serenity, Princess Kakyuu, Sailor Moon in general, Utena, Anthy, Kumiho, Secret Garden of the White Witch, Mami Tomoe, Homura Akemi, Le Petit Prince The Rose, Le Petit Prince The Fox, Le Petit Prince,
---