Show your new Doll!
FINALLY!

Alice Du Jardin Mint is here!

[Image: DvuTtXl.jpg]

Too bad the glue holding the flowers to her shoes were all old and dried up. No biggie because I just had to scrub off the old glue and use a single drop of Welbound for each shoes to fix the issue as if nothing ever happen.

[Image: a0wdKGb.jpg]

AdJM is magnificent. Cute, charming, and elegant. Just looking at her put my mind at peace. Jardin Mint and Classical look amazing together!

[Image: uXEQDzX.jpg]

Will I ever get a 3rd Alice? Maybe. It will all depend on which one and at what price.
[Image: 8ZtVOxb.jpg]
Ah, Alice Du Jardin Mint looks so lovely besides Classical Alice. Have you worked out the differences of their Wonderlands?
(08-04-2019, 05:43 AM)werepuppy Wrote: Ah, Alice Du Jardin Mint looks so lovely besides Classical Alice. Have you worked out the differences of their Wonderlands?

For me, classical would be 100% accurate to the original book. However, the Du Jardin Wonderland would be the fluffiest, sweetiest version. Everyone and everything would be so nice and sweet, any normal human being would DIE from diabetic shock if they entered such a place.

Kinda like the Hell as described in this anime:
As Miss Beelzebub Likes It

Seriously, this anime is about BELZEBUTH, Lord of the Flies, who do her infernal work in hell surrounded by the great hellish gods.
And everyone is adorable, sweet, and fluffy! Watch it, it's very soothing and funny.  Happy
We found the fourth Elemental sister!

I was wandering about Etsy / Ebay looking at outifts the other week, and thought I'd look at the custom dolls - never expecting to find what I was looking for in my price range.

Anyway, I was thrilled to find almost exctly what I wanted (except for the outfit, but that's the easier thing to change  LOL LOL)

And even better, she's a custom by a board-member - GreysPrincess - which I didn't realise until I got her yesterday, and the business card with her handle was enclosed.

So, please met Madeleine - who will be known as Honey (any Trixie Belden fans out there will get the connection  Whacked ).  (Plus Elfy picked the name of Honey, as she is golden all over!)

[Image: 453b1dd0798b1e3a6841bbc54f467e1c.jpg]

With our (non-smelling) lavender plant
[Image: 57a03b65a03fe1d4053d5a63225ed922.jpg]

[Image: d35924c1c786e3cf8113d653f0518c11.jpg]
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
She’s going to be very at home with her sisters.
She's adorable!
Care for a group shot with her sisters?
(10-02-2019, 07:38 PM)Kanrabat Wrote: She's adorable!
Care for a group shot with her sisters?

Will do - probably on the weekend as I’ll have the time / light to do it.

And she is adorable, she practically jumped out of the screen when I was scrolling through.

I’ll need to find a blue/green outfit to wear for the family shot - the other sisters all have that colour outfit & she will need to match  LOL
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Ooooh, congrats! Honey is a great name for this golden beauty! And I'm also looking forward to group photo of all sisters together!
I remember seeing Trixie Belden books alongside the Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew in the library when I was a kid, but I have never read a single one. I suspect I would enjoy them as much or more now as I would have when I was part of the intended age range. I think I should track some down.

I like Honey's golden eyes! Hoping to see her often in your photos!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
I've never read them either although I know the name.
Cool that she turned out to be from a forum member! Have fun introducing her to her sisters smile
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
[Image: 48835866213_4e39b26d13.jpg]20191002_202258 by jubilee 1, on Flickr
[Image: 48836412707_9b39552343.jpg]20191002_213410 by jubilee 1, on Flickr

My first Dal is here I got her today I don't know what to name her though.(also don't know if the links will work).got her as a birthday present ,I'm really excited that I got a doll I wanted. Going to try to learn to make some stuff for her.
I made a Flickr account so hopefully the pictures can be seen.
(10-03-2019, 04:10 PM)Jubilee Wrote: My first Dal is here I got her today I don't know what to name her though.

Congratulations on your first Dal!

Unfortunately, the photo links are not working.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
@davidd I found solution to sharing photos now ._.
Congratulations on your first Dal - she’s very cute!

She will tell you her name soon enough - you’ll look at her on a certain angle or in a different light and all of a sudden the name will pop into your head.

What type of things are you thinking of making for her?
Congrats on the cute first Dal!