Show your new Doll!
ooh these are both such beautiful girls <3 Cherie reminds me of Ddalgi, I do rather like her face-up and eye colour. Looking forward to seeing more pics of both of these girls smile

I guess that can count as a new doll:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7263290
[Image: 8ZtVOxb.jpg]
Ooh, I have been looking forward to seeing more owner photos of Momori - she is adorable! I really like her big bug-eyes, the somewhat overused blush, and... just her overall look altogether.
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"
Love love love dolly suprises, your girls are great!

Yes I will resize sorry about that.

My Kutomi came in still need to take a photo.
Congrats on the new dolls, all!
I'm just telling instead of showing.
I received my Sample Taeyang Joker. He's perfect as expected. Now to truly show him off as the Freak Circus Ring Master, I still need to receive that red Ken vest.

Stay tuned!
I'm happy to hear he's finally there, and cannot wait to see him complete once the Ken vest arrives!
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"
On my end, I gave no choice but to wait. T___T
While waiting for that vest, Sample doll / Yagen Toushiro -Touken Ranbu arrived!
My first ever Isul. For a sample, he was damn expensive. But at least he's complete minus the stand. He's pretty damn cool!
I used some tie-wrap to secure his scissors in hand while his sword can be easily put in his belt.

[Image: 6LS9Yhn.jpg]
[Image: gdDGl62.jpg]

He'll be the juggler, the acrobat, the knife thrower, and... the hair stylist of the Freak Circus.

He will also be the darling of Aira and Laura. There is some ARA ARA in the air!
Viktor is jealous...

[Image: E0ecufm.jpg]

Only the RINGMASTER need to make his grand entrance!
After yesterday's boy the BOSS is finally in town!

[Image: ILeY0wA.jpg]

Go see him as the Freak Circus Ringmaster!
Congrats on everyone's new dolls, they look fantastic!
I am far behind on everyone’s posts here & will have to catch up when I am not trying to do it on my phone… It has been a crazy busy period, culminating in being awake for 23 hours around supervising a provincial election poll. Got the job on Friday, bumped up from another job at a different location, no training and they had to hunt for a manual for me. So I spent the weekend cramming with that and putting out fires... then of course I woke up far earlier than I needed to on Monday and I am somewhat wrecked after the 13 hour shift yesterday. And today I was going to take it easy but the deer trashed my veggie garden fence… Repairs underway.
So that’s where things are at here, but PTFCo’s big announcement is the arrival tonight of our new crew member!!!  Have kind of had an eye out for her since seeing one at PUDDLE… Never thought I would find her at a reasonable price. She was part of a split where the other person really just wanted the other doll.
I have asked her what her name is and am awaiting the answer yay

[Image: 50347036383_f98742c379_z.jpg]
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
A new arrival! How cool! Has she had her induction from Sunsette yet?
She looks great! Hopefully it won't be too long before she tells you her name.

She's quite different to others in the crew at the moment.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Ahh, congrats to all on your new arrivals!