Are you my sister?
I got lucky again and got a new dolly on my day off! > 3<
I bought that Celsiy that was recently on our MP, and eeee she's so purty!
I quickly gave her a few piercings, a bridge one, an eyebrow one, and three on each ear. I'm not sure how I like them just yet, but they're staying for now. ^-^

The wig she came with was extremely fantastic, and I can't help but wonder what company it is. Whacked I have another wig similar to it, but I wasn't told the company then, either! D: I'm going to PM the seller and ask, I gotta know, because I'd love to have more.

After I took a couple pics of her, I realized something, she looked like she could be my Princess Ann's little sister! I never planned for her to have any siblings, but who knows now!

[Image: 10932526255_c25d177d9c_z.jpg]
Celsiy by whimsu (◠‿◠✿), on Flickr

[Image: 10932527505_200a834103_z.jpg]
Untitled by whimsu (◠‿◠✿), on Flickr

[Image: 10932587966_b79aff264b_z.jpg]

[Image: 10932802433_ee2c792a5f_z.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_m2313bJDaG1qfamg6.png][Image: tumblr_lkqzdsu2he1qi6qow.gif][Image: tumblr_lkl6qodkIv1qfamg6.png]
(✿◠‿◠)
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Flickr
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Instagram
[Image: tumblr_lqlg8cr6SL1ql1l0v.gif]

R.I.P
1957-2016 ♥
1949-2018 ♥♥

She's beautiful! I LOVE dolls with piercings. grin
The colour of the wig makes it look very Leekeworld but I'm not sure!
Dollies: Enid (Pullip Custom), Matilda (Heiwa)
Etsy shop lolidoli! Custom dolls & sweet fashion and accessories!
Thank you PinkCow! I do as well!<3

koolajp, I don't really think it's Leekeworld. Unless they have different quality ones.
The one that my Princess Ann has is Leekeworld, and it feels completely different than Celsiy's. Celsiy's is incredibly soft.. silky and soft. @_@

[Image: tumblr_m2313bJDaG1qfamg6.png][Image: tumblr_lkqzdsu2he1qi6qow.gif][Image: tumblr_lkl6qodkIv1qfamg6.png]
(✿◠‿◠)

R.I.P
1957-2016 ♥
1949-2018 ♥♥

Holy cow, they look AWESOME together!! What a perfect pair. Similar enough to be sisters, but different enough to be distinctly individual. Thanks for sharing these photos -- you have two very beautiful girls there!
They are both so pretty! smile Congrats!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
They are so beautiful together. Congrats!
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
They make a perfect pair of siblings! As to the wig, if the hair fiber is very fine and soft, it could be a Jpop wig. Perhaps this one: http://www.jpopdolls.net/store/product.p...uctid=3100&cat=293&page=1
She's so cute. You've reminded me that I've been meaning to add piercings to some of my dolls. I do love that wig too, the colors are great. If you find out I hope you'll post it. It does look like a Jpop wig (my Celsiy has one on too, as well as my Nahh-ato. They're super soft but the fly aways annoy me.)
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
Very pretty smile wig colours are very nice to
Whoa, they DO look like siblings! Especially with those beautiful wigs!

A perfect pair who look so sweet together. I love your pictures, Whimsu, they always have such a peaceful air about them smile
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
@Vada, thank you so much! I was also amazed at how well they looked together! But hey, maybe Celsiy came into my dolly family for a reason. :3

@Kira & Byronic, thank you! <33

@Cornflower, That looks like it's very likely! I have considered Jpop, but you may have just confirmed my suspisions. The seller didn't know, so for now, it's a Jpop wig! LOL

@Lyric, you should! I have tiny jump rings because I was going to give her (Okay, it was actually for a bjd, but I have plenty of them so why not!) a septum hoop, but I think they're a bit too large for a pullips face. I bought the smallest they had, maybe I need to look elsewhere. :c

@Lily, Thank you! ^-^

@Missy, Wow wow (WUBZY!?) that's such a big compliment for me, thank you so much! blush

(✿◠‿◠)

R.I.P
1957-2016 ♥
1949-2018 ♥♥