New way to get BST Access!
So...
Can I haz BST? Happy
[Image: 8ZtVOxb.jpg]
Over 20 feedback at MHArena
Intro thread
Feedback thread
I'd like BST access please! I meet the post requirement, and have created a feedback thread.
Pullip: Jupi, Panda, Papin, Zuora, Holly, Froggy, Street, Noir, Withered, Rovam, Nina, Eternia, Brand New Purezza, Cornice, Naah-Ato (MyuFish Custom)
Taeyang: Filato, Kain, MJ, Timulus, Horizon, Alberic [plus 2 bait heads]
Namu: Serpent, Wolf, Trunk
Dal: Hangry, Fiori, Drta
Isul: Shiraishi Akira, Milk Tea, Classical Mad Hatter, Gosomi
(12-30-2017, 10:53 AM)ScreamingDaisies Wrote:
(11-24-2017, 04:26 PM)ScreamingDaisies Wrote: I think I'm good for BST approval. Lots of feedback, intro and feedback thread below smile

MLPArena Feedback

Introduction

Feedback Thread

Bump - no access still. I have my first doll and wpuld love to buy some stuff for her!

No access still, I have a lot of dolls to sell and would love to give this forum another shot.

I have good Pullip sales feedback too if that helps.

https://m.facebook.com/story/graphql_per...ExMjMwMDk0
I would like access to the BST. I have a feedback thread, my location set on my profile, and more than 15 posts.
---
Own: Pullip Akemi, Pullip Les Secrets by Laduree (Seccotine), Dal Madoka Kaname, Docolla Dal Kyubey, Pullip Homura Akemi, Le Petit Prince The Fox (Vicky), 

Wishlist: Queen Serenity, Princess Serenity, Princess Kakyuu, Sailor Moon in general, Utena, Anthy, Kumiho, Secret Garden of the White Witch, Mami Tomoe, Le Petit Prince The Rose, Isul Le Petit Prince,
---
And the Report Spam feature needs to get fixed.

Report Spam feature has been fixed! Yay!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
I believe I have met the requirements for BST access. May I have access when you get a chance, please? Thanks in advance!
Hi! I believe I've made all the requirements for BTS access! Whenever you have a chance, that'd be super awesome! Thank you! <3
The report button is broken...
Post above is obvious spam. Rawr!
(04-20-2019, 07:30 AM)Kanrabat Wrote: The report button is broken...
Post above is obvious spam. Rawr!

It's not that it is broken it's that I don't automatically receive an email when there is a report just an indicator at the top of the forum when I log-in so I know what needs to be taken care of and I take care of it whenever I log-in next. It's not instaneous, you report it gets deleted I (or one of the other mods) have to delete it.
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
Ah. Because when I clicked, nothing happened.
(04-21-2019, 07:37 AM)Kanrabat Wrote: Ah. Because when I clicked, nothing happened.
It works in the blue version. Are you on the green one? I tried 'reporting' your post above in the mint one, and nothing happened.... whereas I've been avidly 'reporting' in blue.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Yup, I'm green. So I'll just have to switch to blue when I see a spammer. Good to know.
I would like to ask for bts access smile I can send my ebay feedback via pm if necessary!
                     WISHLIST
˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧

Pullip: Secret Garden of White Witch - Helter Skelter Ririko - Cassie - Lupinus -PIMMAM
Isul: Yagen Toshiro
Hello!
I seem to have fulfilled all the conditions, including feedback and 15 posts. then have access to the BST please?
Thank you in advance!  Happy
LOL         Pullip                Fan           LOL
At home : Pullip Helter Skelter Ririko, Pullip FullCusto by HipnoticPullip Ultimate Dream : Pullip Victorique de Blois
French!!