New way to get BST Access!
Hello!
I was wondering if I could please have access to BST, thank you!
May I have permission to enter BST I have followed all requirements to enter.
Dear mods,
may I please request access to the BST section? I haven't yet posted here, but I've just made a feedback thread (link), cross-referencing feedback from other platforms. Thank you for the help in advance! smile
L.
Hello, may I have an access to BST?
I think I've met the requirements.
May i have BST access? I believe I am ready with the requirements.

Requesting BTS access please. Took a while, but finally made over 15 posts.

Here is my feedback thread
My newbie intro
P U L L I P S
Rida, Latte, Chicca, Sarras, Regen Paja, Regen Moon, Yona, Wind, Mercu, Raphia, and OG Noir.
(11-19-2019, 05:36 PM)Loona Wrote: Dear mods,
may I please request access to the BST section? I haven't yet posted here, but I've just made a feedback thread (link), cross-referencing feedback from other platforms. Thank you for the help in advance! smile
L.

OK, I realised I may have failed to comply with all the requirements the previous time I posted here (I didn’t have an intro post yet). I believe I do meet all the requirements now, including the post count, may I please request BST access now? Thank you! yay

My feedback thread
My introduction thread
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"
Hello,

Seeking acesss to BST . Made a bio, and here is my feedback thread
With my link to DOAfeedback
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7263032

Thank you
(05-13-2020, 05:23 AM)Aichan Wrote: Hell,

That made me laugh. A lot!  LOL
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
(05-13-2020, 02:05 PM)davidd Wrote:

Oops! When the Queen of Typos doesn’t wear her reading glasses some people may inadvertently get offended. Sorry ?!
(05-14-2020, 04:07 AM)Aichan Wrote:

Oops! When the Queen of Typos doesn’t wear her reading glasses some people may inadvertently get offended. Sorry ?!

Aww... you fixed the typo! (If it was, indeed, a typo!  yay
I do not think you need to worry about anyone on this forum being offended. Typos are a way of life around here. As is laughing at them!  LOL
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
(05-14-2020, 08:34 AM)davidd Wrote:

I do not think you need to worry about anyone on this forum being offended. Typos are a way of life around here. As is laughing at them!  LOL

Hell is the rest of the internet, not here.
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips

(05-14-2020, 09:20 AM)fishy Wrote:

Hah, yes it was an accident. I don”t actually use Hell as a curse word.  My 4 year od niece cured me of that. I was on the phone speaking with someone about the actual mythological, subterranean place of Hell vs Gehenna and she looked at me shocked and told me not to say that word. I was suprised at her reaction because her parent used profanity all the time, and I dont. Well I got lost again in my phone conversation and said it again and she looked at me , gasped, then took the oversized big book I was reading ( The Dark Tower Series, Stephen King) and she smacked me in the face with it!

Hard.

It brought tears to my eyes. She bruised my face. It took all my self control not to react snce she was only 4. She is in her early 30’s now and doesn’t remember it.

Hell is the rest of the internet, not here.

That s a nice thing to say about a forum. I know some can get pretty bad!
Btw, how do I know when I get access to the marketplace?
Thank you
(05-14-2020, 09:20 AM)fishy Wrote: Hell is the rest of the internet, not here.

I can second this so far. I haven't been here for a very long time, but the community seems very kind, respectful and open-minded, which is a relief, as there aren't too many forums like this (the MLP Arena for My Little Pony collectors being the other one I know). I've been part of forums where trolling, always knowing better and insulting were common things, and I only realised how much subconscious hurt it has brought to my life after the forum closed down (I thought I can ignore some comments there. By hindsight, I couldn't. But it was a local one, and I had many of my IRL friends there (and my back-then-not-yet husband), with whom it was first the easy, than the usual way of keeping in touch&staying updated about our common interest (music). I also acquired some IRL friends there, so it wasn't entirely bad, I just was never able to understand the attitude of many there).

(05-14-2020, 09:56 AM)Aichan Wrote: Btw, how do I know when I get access to the marketplace?
Thank you
For me, a bunch of new sections (like "Pullip and Friends PST", "Blythe BST") have suddenly appeared on the frontpage, without any kind of notification to let me know the access has been granted smile

ETA: I don't know how long it usually takes. I screwed up the first time and accidentally missed one of the requirements (thought it's 'either-or', whereas it was 'both', which was clear upon another reading), so not only did I not get access after the first try, it took a week after my second/valid request was posted to get it - which is exactly what the rules state for first-time messer-uppers like me Sweatdrop
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"
That is really nice to know. I try to fly underneath the radar, stay out of drama and not pick fights or be insulting as a rule. Of course there are things that are just plain wrong but I like peace making , not war.