Surprise from Groove!/ MIO Review!
Oh my gosh! GrooveUSA emailed me last week and asked if I would like to review a MIO kit on my blog as I had previously blogged the wigs that PS had loaned me. Of course I accepted so I was told to expect a single Pullip kit, eyechips and the wigs.

Boy was I surprised this morning :O
[Image: 10592537693_c29a5d2277.jpg]
MIO Stuff by pullip_junk, on Flickr
Pullip kit, taeyang kit, dal kit, isul kit as well as bodies, wigs, outfit set, eye chips and shoes

[Image: 10592544953_65b1e4eb17.jpg]
MIO by pullip_junk, on Flickr
Clothes, shoes & eyechips

[Image: 10592563393_baf9e8b6fd.jpg]
MIO Boxes by pullip_junk, on Flickr
Front of kit boxes
[Image: 10592559433_6091411a74.jpg]
Back of MIO Boxes by pullip_junk, on Flickr
Back of kit boxes

More pictures and full review up on my blog as soon as I'm able, I need to dash off to work now.
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
Whoa...so awesome! Which dress is that? It's kind of cute.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
That is a wonderful surprise! I'm looking forward to reading what you think about these. smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
It's like Christmas come early! :o

I look forward to the review. smile
*My dolls*
Evie -Kiyomi- River -Lunatic Queen- Hecate -Bloody RR- Lotti -Classical Alice- Lucina -Neo Noir-

Sigma -Gackt- Kaidan -Kain- Crow -Sebastian Private Tutor- Ghost -Hitsugi- Giles -Gyro- Dixon -Valko- Tora -Mad Hatter-
Omg that was REALLY unexpected! Ahh, i want those Pullip shoes! (all I have are the barbie sandals and high-heels orz..) Whoa they have ISUL MIO?? YES! I like their Victorian-styled silhouette, tells which doll they are. xD

Just when I was about to order a spare Taeyang body and Dal body... better see how their joints are like? I can't bear how currently stained my Dal legs are, hence I'm thinking of getting a spare?
How awesome! I look forward to hearing more about them.
I didn't know they were making official Pullip brand eyechips! : O Woah - this is all so cool and exciting!
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
Omg! I'm so jealous lol. I can't wait till these go on sale, its gonna be awesome... Is there any kind of release date yet?

Oh gosh!!

I'm so jealous. If I start blogging reviews of Pullip d'you think they'll send me free stuff too? xD (shush a girl can dream lol LOL )

Can't wait to hear about them. Already wanting that pink dress SO BAD.
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
What a lucky duck! Looks like they're all light skintones. I'm dying to see how much darker the other skintones will be.
Squeee! You totally deserve it, your blog is a wealth of information and I always love reading it over and over.

This is great, can't wait to see the follow ups! Do you do faceups yourself? Are you going to try, if not?
FEEDBACK

La la la, I don't know. The world forget... Feel like so!

Life's too short for ugly dolls!
SSSSSSSSSQQQQQQQQQQQQQQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE............. *claps hand over mouth*

WOW! that is spectacular!

i'm wondering if the eyechips are why groove changed their eyechip size just a smidge awhile back?

really stocked to see the tae reviewed ... i just bought one *nervously bites nails*
"A tree can't grow without the sun in it's eyes
And we can't live if we're too afraid to die."
~The Black Angels, "Young Men Dead"

>(p,,q)<
(my fishie got bit by a vamp lol)
Hey, I got a box today too! I hope tomorrow to post a bunch of reviews.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Oh wow lucky girl! grin I can't wait to read your review! smile
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
Sorry for late response I just got home from a long day of work and then trick or treating with the zilla.

(11-01-2013, 01:08 AM)ByronicHeroine Wrote: Whoa...so awesome! Which dress is that? It's kind of cute.
Thanks <3 The dress is the Happiness Chiffon Dress it has a MSRP of 3800 yen so it's a little cheaper than the other outfit set but it does not come with shoes or like glasses.

@KiraKira, Supernova, ichigo3lemon & Lyricsoul- Thanks <3 I hope to get the reviews of them up as quickly as possible.

@Joichi- I love all the Pullip shoes. I was surprised to see the Isul kit as well, I have no idea what I will even make of him now. Bodies look to be about the same as stock ones quality-wise, I'll be posting up a comparison of them hopefully tomorrow.

@pixachii- The eyechips were a complete surpise to me, unlike the other items I hadn't seen or heard anything about them at all. Thanks <3

@Lilcurly- Thanks ^^; They are up for sale now on Pullipstyle, no idea when other stores will be carrying them just yet.

@Missy_Crane- Thanks ^^; I was honestly quite surprised Groove contacted me at all as they have never before even though I've been spreading the Pullip love since like 2008 :XD

The pink dress is quite cute, I can't decide to put it on.

@Cornflowerblue- I'm quite curious to see if they match up with white skin obitsu or not. I'm looking forward hopefully for eventual tan doll releases.

@Kuanyin4- Thanks so much, that means a lot to me I work very hard on my site trying to make it as useful as possible Happy . Generally I do not customize BUT I figure this will be a great opportunity to learn and blog all about my progress as I learn, fortunately Requiemart has agreed to do a mini-customizing workshop with me so hopefully my results won't be too scary Whacked I already have plans for the Pullip & Dal, not so sure what will be done with the boys just yet (I have an idea for the Taeyang but it may too strange and only amusing to myself).

@Truefan- Yay! I look forward to seeing your reviews as well.
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer