Surprise from Groove!/ MIO Review!
I'm behind in posting, I did get Nightmare Yomi's review up finally today but didn't get any of the MIO review stuff up (I've got a draft in progress for the second part of the shoe review) ^^; Yomi review is here is anyone is interested http://pullipsandjunk.com/2013/11/09/nig...isul-yomi/ . It's almost 5:30 in the morning so I think I'm going to finally collapse now as I've worked 22 hours between today and yesterday at my normal job (my boss is extremely pregnant so I've been having to help cover and stay past when the office closes to get some stuff like everyone's work schedules for next week done) and I need to be up again in a few hours so I can go the post office (that and my camera battery died so it needs to charge).

I am hoping to get everything MIO related but how to customize blogged up this weekend as well as the other two Nightmare boys. Dolly overdrive time! Honestly, once I get all the stuff I'm currently behind on blogged up I think I am going to take a break and shut the door to the doll room for like a week LOL

@Koolajp- I think I've actually paid like $30 just for eye mechanisms before.

@sakana_hime- No worries, I'm never quite sure which subject I should blog next as I'm not sure which subjects people want to know about the most so I'm definitely open to suggestions. I was the same way, I thought I'd love the boots but the tassel shoes ended up stealing the show. I added you back. Thanks so much, I'm trying hard to get everything up as soon as possible Happy .
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
Just wanted to drop a note here that part 2 of the shoe review as well as the wig review are now up
http://pullipsandjunk.com/2013/11/10/mio...ew-part-2/
http://pullipsandjunk.com/2013/11/10/mio...revisited/

Some sneak peek pics
[Image: 10774287966_9f16ae80d4.jpg]

[Image: 10773712245_df63d1dc8a.jpg]
I've now fallen madly in love with Pullip Yuri LOL

Also completely unrelated but this pic is from me clowning around/procrastinating yesterday when I should have been working on MIO stuff.
[Image: 10768256066_ee8e4567cc.jpg]
Dal Sentimental Noon & Ai Doll Red Poppy

Ni-ya review will be up tonight, how to customize should be up tomorrow. If anyone has any questions about the MIO kits before they get customized now is the time to ask!
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
OMG these are amazing. It's great they've done this so customisers can buy a blank doll without having to worry about ruining stock face ups (which is a god send for someone like me).
Owns:
[b]Pullip:
2007 Shinku: 'Jennifer' Dal Tinkerbell
Wishlist: All the Tokidoki girls!
BJDs: Dollfie Dream Dynamite Mai Shiranui, Luts Nanuri 07 head, Iplehouse Freezia head, Dollshe Van head, DZ Ying head
Monster High: Wave 1 Frankie, Draculaura, Lagoona. Dead Tired Frankie, Draculaura. Ghoul Spirit Venus, GS Spectra. Frights Camera Action Clawdia, FCA Cleo, Porter Geiss
Wishlist: ]Twyla, W1 Venus, W1 Cleo and Nefra
Ever After High: Madeline Hatter
Wishlist: All Madelines and Lizzy Hearts

Not sure if brave enough to venture into Blythe territory...