Surprise from Groove!/ MIO Review!
Omg!!!!!!!!!! They're only $35 each!!!!!!!!!! Holy crap, I'd best check my finances lol.

What a lovely surprise Hina!
I anticipate the review smile
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

(11-01-2013, 11:54 AM)TrueFan Wrote: Hey, I got a box today too! I hope tomorrow to post a bunch of reviews.

AWESOME!!!! I'll love to see your reviews and comments. And you two were great choices for Groove to send them too. yay
FEEDBACK

La la la, I don't know. The world forget... Feel like so!

Life's too short for ugly dolls!
Thanks for all the comments everyone <3

I've started reviewing the MIO stuff on my blog
Shoes Part 1
http://pullipsandjunk.com/2013/11/03/mio...ew-part-1/
How to assemble Pullip MIO kit
http://pullipsandjunk.com/2013/11/05/mio...-assemble/
Please let me know if anything isn't clear in the tutorial, I haven't done a tutorial this in-depth in a while

I'm hoping to blog the Happiness Chiffon Dress set tonight or maybe tomorrow. For anyone wondering it will fit small and medium bust obitsus but not boobitsu here is one of my obitsu'ed Papins modeling it as well as the strap shoes and one of the MIO wigs (also the strap shoes which I don't really recommend on obitsu as I very nearly destroyed them trying to get them on).
[Image: 10697221365_84e40678f7.jpg]
MIO by pullip_junk, on Flickr

Feel free to hit me up with questions or suggestions
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
In step 3, talking about the eye chips you typed 'you can back with them foil or paint' - other than that tiny mix-up (you can back them with foil...) it's a great review and how to yay

And those shoes look perfect on an obitsu even if they almost don't fit
The strap shoes, happy chiffon dress and that wig are a mega cute combination.

Hm o.O

-runs away to check finances-

Thanks so much for all these reviews, Hina, so helpful! I have to admit given Groove's history with Pullip shoes I did want to read at least 1 user review who verified that they fit LOL

edit: also this is random but OMG a Rosalind in a brunette wig, thank you SO MUCH for posting that!!! There are so few owner piccies out there of Roz and even fewer of her out of stock; I was considering giving mine a brunette look but wasn't sure without seeing the effect, and now I'm totally certain she'll look amazing! Your Roz is so beautiful in that MIO wig!)
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
http://pullipsandjunk.com/2013/11/06/pul...et-review/ Happiness Chiffon Dress Set review is up.

Yesterday's photos were my first using my new photo studio in the doll room, with the time change I don't get home from work until after it is already too dark for photos but now I can take photos anytime so hopefully my progress will be a lot quicker now. I'm hoping to either get part 2 of the shoes post (Taeyang/ how well the shoes fit on dal/byul) or wig review up tonight. I'm trying very hard to get all this stuff blogged up asap also the Nightmare boys so I can get them sent back to PS (I also have Myra, Cinnamoroll 2.0, Ai Dolls, Tangkou, Classical White Rabbit and a couple of other dolls I'm backed up on reviewing and Retro Nella who is due any day now Sweatdrop). If anyone has any real strong feelings about which subject I should blog next re: MIO stuff let me know and I'll try and accommodate.

@MissMandyLynne- I meant the sticker foils, I don't think they are as prevalent in the pullip community as they are the blythe community. I removed that bit for now to avoid confusion.

@Missy_Crane- I wasn't too sure if they were going together or not until I tried it on Papin and the combo blew me away. She's also the only doll I actually really like so far in the blond wig (Papin's are awesome, they can rock any look). I'm trying really hard to make as much information available about the MIO items as possible, I like to make well informed decisions before I make a purchase especially when it is something unknown and new like this.

I had bought Rosalind a few months ago but her wig was horrid and I ended up hating her stock in person. I had already dewigged her and tried every wig in the house not on someone already (I tend towards really bright fantasy colors) when the first batch of sample MIO wigs arrived and tried the brown wig on her and loved it. I chose to keep on using her as my primary MIO model when the batch from Groove arrived because I know a lot of people were overlooking her because of her over the top stock look plus she has definitely already claimed the brown wig for her own anyway.
These reviews and tutorials are so great! Thank you for putting so much time into them. I really appreciate you trying the shoes and clothes on different body types. I'm always hesitant about buying Groove outfit packs because most of my girls are obitsu'd and I'd hate for things not to fit.

I would love to know how well the Taeyang shoes fit on stock Taeyang feet. Paticularly ease of getting them on/off the feet without resorting to a hair dryer or cutting them open. Whacked
(11-08-2013, 05:26 AM)sakana_hime Wrote: I would love to know how well the Taeyang shoes fit on stock Taeyang feet. Paticularly ease of getting them on/off the feet without resorting to a hair dryer or cutting them open. Whacked

Seconded!
I'll try and fast track getting part 2 of the shoe review and get it up tonight though I still won't be home from work for a couple of hours still.

@sakana_hime- Thanks so much, I'm really trying my best to get as much info out there as possible. I bought the British Nerd set as I didn't think Groove was going to send me the outfit set and well everything so I'll try and do a post up about that too some time in the next few weeks (I'm prioritizing the MIO and Nightmare dolls).
It's great to be able to see some decent pictures for a change, instead of the less than ideal promo ones Groove often provides. Although I'm pretty meh on most of the shoe sets and the outfit. I like the shoe styles but the colors are really not to my taste. I'll be waiting to see if they release them in other colors. And I've already said all I'm going to say about the wigs. Irritated
Ah thank you for the obitsu comparison. I want to get two Isul's and obitsu them and wasn't sure if they would even match the white skintone.
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
I'm dead exhausted so I'm not sure if I'm going to make a full blog post tonight or not (I would need to photograph a dal or byul trying on all the MIO shoes and I'm just not sure I've got it in me right now Dead ) BUT I have info!

I used Kaito as my model who was wearing socks and was still encased in slippery plastic (said stain preventing plastic did not prevent his chest from staining all sorts of different shades of blue but I digress). The Tassel shoes even with the socks/plastic underneath slipped off and on easily; the short boots were a bit more difficult to get off with the socks/plastic underneath but still fairly easy and I didn't have to resort to using a hair dryer on either.

[Image: 10737493446_41ee64a2e5.jpg]

[Image: 10737490906_e9d9642492.jpg]

Now I've actually got to go retake a lot of the photos of the boots as they didn't turn out Rb_bigO

@Cornflower Blue- Thanks so much <3 Honestly I probably wouldn't have ordered the outfit as it's a bit sweet for my taste, of the outfit sets released my favorite is the British Nerd Set BUT now that it is here I actually like it quite a bit and my Ally has laid claim to it after I'm done screwing around it with photo-wise. I don't like the battleship grey shoes the color doesn't work with anything sly

@lyricsoul- Thanks Happy
(11-01-2013, 06:52 PM)Lilcurly Wrote: Omg!!!!!!!!!! They're only $35 each!!!!!!!!!! Holy crap, I'd best check my finances lol.

I know right?! For us that's like £20, awesome!!
Dollies: Enid (Pullip Custom), Matilda (Heiwa)
Etsy shop lolidoli! Custom dolls & sweet fashion and accessories!
Hina Ichigo, thank you for taking pictures of the shoes and for letting me know about the fit! I think my boys will be getting some new shoes the next time I order from Pullip Style. smile The tassel shoes in particular are nice looking (funny, since I liked the boots better in the promo shots). I just added you on flickr. You're really working overtime on doll pictures! Thanks again for all of the hard work. I have to echo Cornflower Blue and say it's so nice to see good pictures and get in depth reviews of all of these new dolls and items.