Lancashire, UK dolly meet :-D
Hello!

Calling any Lancashire dolly folks - would you like to have a mini meet?

[Image: 10910497623_17c9b6bf4e.jpg]
Dolly meet details finalised - hope to see some of my IG and Flickr friends there :-D by addiebabe, on Flickr
All dolls will be welcome, hoping to make some new friends and share the doll love :-P

Come join me on Saturday 7 December from 2pm at Cafe Korova in Preston...

All dollies and dolly folk welcome x
Dolly collector and rerooter, rescuer of waifs and strays!!
Aww, I work Saturdays sad

(11-06-2013, 05:31 AM)Lilcurly Wrote: Aww, I work Saturdays sad

Oh no! Are you a Lancashire lass? :-D
No, but I'd be willing to travel for a doll meet, I'm in Gloucestershire.

Ah, darn, I'd love to come but sadly I'm down in Cornwall xD fun things in the UK never seem to happen anywhere down here, sadly!
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
@missy_crane sorry about that :-(

Maybe you and @lilcurly could meet B-)

I'm sure there are loads more folks in the south west (I know of some around bristol/bath area) but i suspect that Lancashire may be too far for you to travel?

Hope you find a meet near to you x
Sadly I'm in Dorset, so thats little too much travelling, but I hope you will find some people to meet with. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
(11-06-2013, 11:17 AM)martah Wrote: Sadly I'm in Dorset, so thats little too much travelling, but I hope you will find some people to meet with. smile

Oh thanks dear! Looks like I've found a few people that live nearer you than me ;-)
Bumping this thread to add will definitely be going ahead on 7 December, all dollies and their collectors welcome!

Venue details to follow x
It's annoying trains cost so much otherwise I might have travelled to good old Lancs (used to live in Aughton/Ormskirk) seeing as I'm still in the North. The train journey would be pretty easy too. That's if Pullips/BJDs/a Makie would be allowed
Owns:
[b]Pullip:
2007 Shinku: 'Jennifer' Dal Tinkerbell
Wishlist: All the Tokidoki girls!
BJDs: Dollfie Dream Dynamite Mai Shiranui, Luts Nanuri 07 head, Iplehouse Freezia head, Dollshe Van head, DZ Ying head
Monster High: Wave 1 Frankie, Draculaura, Lagoona. Dead Tired Frankie, Draculaura. Ghoul Spirit Venus, GS Spectra. Frights Camera Action Clawdia, FCA Cleo, Porter Geiss
Wishlist: ]Twyla, W1 Venus, W1 Cleo and Nefra
Ever After High: Madeline Hatter
Wishlist: All Madelines and Lizzy Hearts

Not sure if brave enough to venture into Blythe territory...
(11-06-2013, 07:41 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: Ah, darn, I'd love to come but sadly I'm down in Cornwall xD fun things in the UK never seem to happen anywhere down here, sadly!
Ah you lucky thing I love Cornwall smile I was born down there and would love one day to move back smile
(11-16-2013, 08:21 PM)Arkinlae Wrote: It's annoying trains cost so much otherwise I might have travelled to good old Lancs (used to live in Aughton/Ormskirk) seeing as I'm still in the North. The train journey would be pretty easy too. That's if Pullips/BJDs/a Makie would be allowed

Oh yes, all dollies welcome! One of the other girls attending is a big BJD collector, and i'd love to learn more about Pullip and Makies...

Where in the North are you? There are a few meet groups in the North West and North East :-D
I'm in Derby, we have regular BJD meets there every month (some Blythe's and Pullips have sometimes sneaked in), but meets with other types of doll collectors would be awesome.
Owns:
[b]Pullip:
2007 Shinku: 'Jennifer' Dal Tinkerbell
Wishlist: All the Tokidoki girls!
BJDs: Dollfie Dream Dynamite Mai Shiranui, Luts Nanuri 07 head, Iplehouse Freezia head, Dollshe Van head, DZ Ying head
Monster High: Wave 1 Frankie, Draculaura, Lagoona. Dead Tired Frankie, Draculaura. Ghoul Spirit Venus, GS Spectra. Frights Camera Action Clawdia, FCA Cleo, Porter Geiss
Wishlist: ]Twyla, W1 Venus, W1 Cleo and Nefra
Ever After High: Madeline Hatter
Wishlist: All Madelines and Lizzy Hearts

Not sure if brave enough to venture into Blythe territory...
(11-16-2013, 09:43 PM)Arkinlae Wrote: I'm in Derby, we have regular BJD meets there every month (some Blythe's and Pullips have sometimes sneaked in), but meets with other types of doll collectors would be awesome.

Every month!!?? How lucky! There's one group I go to that's every three months and alternates between Leeds and Manchester, but i'm trying to get something more local to me going too :-P
Up - date, venue and time set :-D :-D :-D