Cinnamon is here!
The first of Pullip & company I've had in a long time is here!

Meet Cinnamon, a Dal Katoya.

[Image: 10828710913_4243ea74fc_z.jpg]

[Image: 10828438126_3bcf3b728f_z.jpg]

I don't know if she'll stay in that wig (it's Yona's stock) but I kind of love that giant hair on her!

I'm so happy she's here~!
Congrats! She looks great with the hair and eye combo! <3
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
Thank you vanie!! grin
I think she looks awesome in Yona's wig! I love her eyes, too.
Katoya is so pretty...I love that she's not so super-pale like most Dals. Congrats!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
She's so adorable. smile I love that hair on her, I have a soft spot for Dals with big hair. I think it's adorable.
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
She looks perfect! Congratulations on getting her.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
Her eyes are really stunning smile
Congrats, she's so cute!! Heart

The combination of that hair, that skin-tone and those eyes is amazing.
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Thank you all so much!! I'm loving this cutie already. grin
She's gorgeous in that wig, congrats.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Thanks True! I wish the wig didn't make her so top-heavy, but I'll just have to deal with that. XD
I love her eyes! She is very cute smile
Wow! She's great!
Congrats on getting her <3

[Image: tumblr_m2313bJDaG1qfamg6.png][Image: tumblr_lkqzdsu2he1qi6qow.gif][Image: tumblr_lkl6qodkIv1qfamg6.png]
(✿◠‿◠)
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Flickr
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Instagram
[Image: tumblr_lqlg8cr6SL1ql1l0v.gif]

R.I.P
1957-2016 ♥
1949-2018 ♥♥

Thank you so much~~! grin