Poppy's First Portrait
I got my Tiger Lily Poppy a few days ago but have been waiting for her new wig and chips to come from Coolcat. They arrived in the post today but as soon as I tried the wig on her I knew she was meant to stay my brown eyed girl smile

[Image: poppy1a.png]

I may replace them with coolcat brown chips in the future as I really like the look of coolcat chips generally but for now I think she's pretty perfect smile

Of course I now had a really lovely pair of pale grey chips to use wink

[Image: ysa11a.png]

I'm just so happy with how they look grin Heart If I loved Ysabelle before I love her even more now LOL

and just a little Byul bonus Tongue Here's my two lovelies together

[Image: ysaamppoppy5a.png]
Your Byuls are so cute. I love the look of brown eyes in dolls too. The dress that Poppy is wearing looks great on her.
smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
(11-26-2013, 06:20 AM)KiraKira Wrote: Your Byuls are so cute. I love the look of brown eyes in dolls too. The dress that Poppy is wearing looks great on her.
smile

Thank You smile I know that Byuls are not to everyones taste, dare I say it they seem pretty unpopular with some wink But I can't help but love them, I see nothing but a sweetly curious beautiful quirky little girl when I look at her LOL
Awww, Tiger Lily has been on my wishlist for quite a while now! ^___^
Yours is so cute, I think she did great for her first portrait. wink

[Image: tumblr_m2313bJDaG1qfamg6.png][Image: tumblr_lkqzdsu2he1qi6qow.gif][Image: tumblr_lkl6qodkIv1qfamg6.png]
(✿◠‿◠)
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Flickr
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Instagram
[Image: tumblr_lqlg8cr6SL1ql1l0v.gif]

R.I.P
1957-2016 ♥
1949-2018 ♥♥

(11-26-2013, 08:40 AM)whimsu Wrote: Awww, Tiger Lily has been on my wishlist for quite a while now! ^___^
Yours is so cute, I think she did great for her first portrait. wink
smile Thank you, I would really recommend her, her skin tone is lovely and even though I rewigged mine her stock wig is actually really nice and soft. As I said I ended up leaving her eyes as they were actually really nice chips.
She does look very cute with brown eyes and brown wig. You picked great wigs for both of them, it makes them even more adorable! Happy
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
BYUL LOVE Heart

(Byuls need more love xD)

Your girls are super sweet, especially in that last shot. Ah, and there's just something about the combination of brown hair and brown eyes...heartmelting! I do love how you've styled them, they look both cute yet fashionable.
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
I adore your Byuls! They are sooo cute together! Special 3 I adore Poppy's wig; it suits her very well!
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
Tiger Lilys are the cutest! Love her outfit, too!
(11-26-2013, 11:04 AM)martah Wrote: She does look very cute with brown eyes and brown wig. You picked great wigs for both of them, it makes them even more adorable! Happy
Thank you x I'm such a sucker for the pair of them smile

(11-26-2013, 11:15 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: BYUL LOVE Heart

(Byuls need more love xD)

Your girls are super sweet, especially in that last shot. Ah, and there's just something about the combination of brown hair and brown eyes...heartmelting! I do love how you've styled them, they look both cute yet fashionable.

Byuls definitely need more love wink and thank you x

(11-26-2013, 12:08 PM)pixachii Wrote: I adore your Byuls! They are sooo cute together! Special 3 I adore Poppy's wig; it suits her very well!

Aw thank you smile

(11-26-2013, 03:27 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Tiger Lilys are the cutest! Love her outfit, too!

I'm so glad I got her smile they should have more dolls with her skin tone as well smile
Aww, love seeing your Tiger Lily! She's super adorable rewigged. smile Both of your byuls are such cuties.
+ Current Feedback ~ click!