Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
honey swamp! found!
hooray!
I've not heard of her before this post. Looked her up and wow she's super cute. I'm not familiar with the real legend but now I want to add her to my collection. I'll keep my eyes open for you.
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
I'll keep an eye out for you, kaninchen! If I see her, I will immediately snap her up for you!
I think she has mostly been popping up at Target's so far, that's where I found mine. I've been keeping an eye out for the newer dolls and she in particular really seems to just fly off the shelf, she comes in the case with Clawdia and Elissabat and I've seen them probably half a dozen sometimes but only the one Honey.
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
I know I'm on the hunt for Scarah and haven't found her anywhere. I'm really dreading going to TRU around this time of year plus their prices aren't that great either unless you get a sale going on.
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
iHeart 2fashion scarah is TRU exclusive i fear ... her and clawdeen have only been seen there ... sad

haven't seen ANY of the new ghouls around me sad
"A tree can't grow without the sun in it's eyes
And we can't live if we're too afraid to die."
~The Black Angels, "Young Men Dead"

>(p,,q)<
(my fishie got bit by a vamp lol)
I've been seeing the new girls at Targets. I'm sorry I didn't know sooner because I've seen two Honey Swamps. I will be out that way on Wednesday (forgot to go shopping for the fiance's birthday on Thursday...) so I'll look for Honey again!
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
I have seen them selling scarah at the toysrus webpage.
I saw tons of her at walmart today .. like dozens. Have you already checked there ??
walmart? i thought this was an aussie forum?
Australia doesnt have walmart =/
(02-07-2014, 10:49 PM)Sheyla_Fae Wrote: walmart? i thought this was an aussie forum?
Australia doesnt have walmart =/

Hey Sheyla! Special 3 I wouldn't call this an Aussie forum. Lots of people here are in the US, UK, and Canada. We also have lots of EU, Asian, and yes, Aussies here. One of the things I love about DollyMarket is how international it is. If you're looking for something primarily found in, say, the UK, it's easy to get in touch with a local who can help you. Happy

I had no idea that Walmart doesn't have an Australia chain. It's learning stuff like that that makes me glad that this forum is so diverse! Special 3

As an aside, you can see where someone is located by checking the top right corner of their posts.

I'm sorry for the threadjack, Kaninchen! I'm so glad you found Honey Swamp!!
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
Ahhhh I want Honey. I've only managed to find her in person once and she was kind of wonk eyed and her hair was flattened a bit and her box dented. sad I don't care about boxes so much but she looked an awful lot like a return and I just couldn't go for her. Of the newest batch of girls the one I wanted most was Viperine. :3 I just finished redressing mine in a new handmade outfit from Requiemart's patterns!
...oh, wait, I got sidetracked on Viperine. She is my current favorite ghoul!
Severity, i know what you mean! On my last doll run I went to get Honey thinking that Viperine wasn't on my shelves yet just to find and choose Viperine over her! We actually had all four of the girls at the store too, which surprised me. Honey or Jane is my next big goal but Honeys body sculpt is SO amazing ♥
[Image: Alina_Mau.png]
Join me on CPDD!
- ~~♥~~ -
[Image: claritya_zpscd03cfe5_by_alinamau-d6rlap1.png]My Deviant Art[Image: xiaofana_zps79284980_by_alinamau-d6rlbyf.png]
I got my Honey Swamp from Target, her hair is amazing!