Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SQUEEEP! i don't even really know where to put this lol
so back when signature Holt was the ONLY doll you could find in stores, I bought two ... one for me, one for a little cousin ... fast forward a few months from there my little cousin had hers stolen by a friend (who had NO monster high dolls until a day or two later he magically has five rather hard to find dolls ... all dolls her 'friends' were suddenly missing) so i gave mine to my little cousin thinking "Oh, he's all you can find anywhere, i can grab another one ..." well at that point new stuff was out and he was reaching high prices ... so i was out of luck ... and the hunt was on for a decent deal on Holt for me ...

just recently, the last couple of months i had given up on getting him again ... i just could not justify that price for him and anytime he came up for sale at a decent price i was always just a little too late ...

so yesterday i get a box from a friend, she knows who she is and can come forward if she wants, but i always feel weird calling peeps out lol, and it was a CRAP day yesterday at work so a box from a good friend was definitely a nice treat smile and i was figuring on something epic, but i was literally in tears lol

[Image: DSCN1507_zpsd75bc0b4.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1505_zps084f8140.jpg]

EDIT: HA! i didn't realize his bag strap came undone before the pics lol

i never thought in a million years i'd be holding him in my hands again smile i have been beaming since i opened him and i am torn about where to put him ... he really truly should go in my My Little Pony collection hutch because i consider him the Mimic of the MH world lol at one point no one wanted him and then WHAM! he's fetching cray-cray prices! lol

SO MUCH LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!
"A tree can't grow without the sun in it's eyes
And we can't live if we're too afraid to die."
~The Black Angels, "Young Men Dead"

>(p,,q)<
(my fishie got bit by a vamp lol)
grin yay
That is so good to hear! What a good friend....
FEEDBACK

La la la, I don't know. The world forget... Feel like so!

Life's too short for ugly dolls!
Yay! It sucks that you had a horrible day, but I'm so happy for you that you have Holt back. That is truly an awesome friend...I think that is so sweet; I am curious to know who it was!

(Adding that you are truly awesome yourself, fishies....so I think it's true about karma...what you put out comes back to you and then some!!!)

grin
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Congrats! Those MH boys can be so hard to come by and your friend was very thoughtful.
lol she is AWESOME! smile

i don't think i'm all that great ... i've got some pretty epic fails and letdowns under my belt thats for sure ... i just try to do my best andwhat i can ... which usually isn't very much sad

and yes, the boys are rather troublesome thanks to Mattel sad

and i still can hardly believe it lol i keep lookin to make sure he's there lol

>(p,,q)<
Fishie you are just as awesome as anybody else!
Awww, yay! I'm so happy for you! It's so good to see nice things happen to a nice person! smile
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
what everyone else said ! fishies, you are a sweetheart and clearly you have friends who appreciate you. I know I appreciate the way you always send me a hug to welcome me back after my health induced "holidays", thoughtfulness is such a huge and rare thing smile

Holt is awesome and so is his mum *hugs*
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Congratulations Pookie! ^^
[Image: blackrosedivider1.gif]

Home: Lenore, Drossel, Rory, Faust,

Yay, fishies!! What an awesome surprise! Huge congrats -- and you totally deserve it!
*hugs everyone* thanks guys smile

things are just ... tough ... right now and never really had any self esteem, always been about others that i care about, that's never been hard lol

you guys made me tear up *hug* thank you

>(p,,q)<