After a while
Been extremely lazy with pictures, however I forced myself to take some..

Here is one of my dolly couple pairings, Lily the Nina and Hikaru the Kain ^ ^

[Image: 11424612266_d4d6e0d364_b.jpg]
Hikaru by Savannah Glitschka, on Flickr

[Image: 11424759163_7587e24a39_b.jpg]
Hikaru by Savannah Glitschka, on Flickr

[Image: 11424614204_ed8a375e1b_b.jpg]
Lily style by Savannah Glitschka, on Flickr

[Image: 11424588145_ca86787dc4_b.jpg]
The brush of hair by Savannah Glitschka, on Flickr

[Image: 11424610036_bd7057b6d7_b.jpg]
Acorn by Savannah Glitschka, on Flickr

Sorry about being so innactive on both here and on Flickr, I promise I've been still looking at everyone's piccies on both websites! ^ ^

If you have some piccies you want to show me you can post them in this thread! I'd love to see them! grin grin grin
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
These are really nice pictures smile your dolls are very stylish
Lily is so sweet looking. I love her style, and am kinda jealous of that dress....and her necklace. I'm gad to see you taking a couple of pictures. I've always loved them.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
You style your dolls so stylish! Lily looks great in that outfit! Hikaru looks awesome too! <3
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
(12-21-2013, 04:52 AM)Lily Eyre Wrote: These are really nice pictures smile your dolls are very stylish
Thank you!

(12-21-2013, 04:55 AM)ByronicHeroine Wrote: Lily is so sweet looking. I love her style, and am kinda jealous of that dress....and her necklace. I'm gad to see you taking a couple of pictures. I've always loved them.

Thanks, I believe it's a Liv skirt, I put peter pan's stock belt around it to make it a dress ^ ^

(12-21-2013, 04:58 AM)vanie Wrote: You style your dolls so stylish! Lily looks great in that outfit! Hikaru looks awesome too! <3

Thank you!! grin
Ninas never fail to look adorable! Where's the picture of the two of them together?
glad to see photos from you. I love the way you style your dolls.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
I adore these photos! Both of your dolls look so life-like. It's amazing how much personality you were able to convey in this photoshoot!

Lily's dress is gorgeous! I need to get one in my own size! Tongue

I love Hikaru's jacket! I'm not so familiar with Taeyang fashion - is that a Groove piece? Which Tae is it from, if you don't mind me asking? Special 3
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
Love your pics, Savannah! You always style your dolls so realistically.

(12-21-2013, 01:12 PM)pixachii Wrote: I love Hikaru's jacket! I'm not so familiar with Taeyang fashion - is that a Groove piece? Which Tae is it from, if you don't mind me asking? Special 3

That's Natsume's jacket! smile
Hikaru's so cool ^-^

I love what a natural beauty Pullip Nina is, and the way you framed her with the wintery scene outside the window is lovely.
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
(12-21-2013, 06:59 PM)vadafade Wrote: Love your pics, Savannah! You always style your dolls so realistically.

(12-21-2013, 01:12 PM)pixachii Wrote: I love Hikaru's jacket! I'm not so familiar with Taeyang fashion - is that a Groove piece? Which Tae is it from, if you don't mind me asking? Special 3

Momentary thread jack: Natsume has the best stock ever. That's his gray shirt too.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
(12-22-2013, 12:42 AM)ByronicHeroine Wrote:
(12-21-2013, 06:59 PM)vadafade Wrote: Love your pics, Savannah! You always style your dolls so realistically.

Momentary thread jack: Natsume has the best stock ever. That's his gray shirt too.

His stock is awesome, I got partial natsume stock from a friend and it has a very fashionable but still masculine look to it, unlike a lot of other taeyang stock
(12-22-2013, 12:42 AM)ByronicHeroine Wrote: Momentary thread jack: Natsume has the best stock ever. That's his gray shirt too.

Totally agreed! I love all Natsume's stock pieces. They're so versatile! I've got my Timulus wearing the jumpsuit and canvas jacket; Natsume himself is wearing his vest and tie; Filato is wearing his pleather jacket; Wati is wearing his boots. I don't have anyone wearing the gray shirt right now, though. I don't really understand the black patch of material on it, but it looks cool, I guess. smile

/threadjack