2013 Christmas Dolls
(01-14-2014, 12:00 PM)ByronicHeroine Wrote: @Vada There's a tutorial somewhere, but it's pretty easy. I take the hair in small sections, spray it with water, then spray down a hand towel and sandwich the hair between the towel to iron it. It's the steam that does the trick. I think I start with the wool setting, and move up as I need. I think it can be done, but I never put the iron directly on the hair. I try and make sure there is always a bubble of steam around the fibers.

Nice! I will try this method on my JWF Batgirl wig.
Froggy looks beautiful! Loving her outfit yay

Hm, I might try that straightening method on my Snow White's wig. I love black hair on her and the wig quality is nice...but those ringlets! Dead
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)