Cricket (Dal Heiwa)
I'm pretty sure you're all sick of seeing her already but omg she's just too precious.

Close up of her face up. A detail I didn't know she had!
[Image: 11675230236_d6171af1cc_o.jpg]
Faceup closeup by vampiresmama, on Flickr

[Image: 11674827594_15da03d1b2_o.jpg]
Untitled by vampiresmama, on Flickr

[Image: 11674829374_d07193feac_o.jpg]

[Image: 11675250696_02cf3a487a_o.jpg]
Fearsome beast by vampiresmama, on Flickr

[Image: 11674841614_6607442a94_o.jpg]

[Image: 11674722823_d3796efede_o.jpg]
Glance by vampiresmama, on Flickr

[Image: 11674733413_21628cbe4d_o.jpg]

I'm afraid her wrist already broke... sad I've never had a Dal wrist break before and I'm afraid to touch that hand now.
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
She's so perfect!! I adore the little blue dots near her temples!!

Also, Cricket is a precious name for her! You are so lucky to have this little cutie in your family! blush
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
I'm sorry to hear about her broken wrist! But at least you could always get obitsu arms for her if you wanted to.

She's so adorable! I had no idea about the little dots--very interesting detail. I'm happy to see that Heiwa seems to be living up to all the buzz about her.
grin
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
pixachii - Thanks so much. smile I'm so happy I was able to get her.

KiraKira - Yeah I was thinking about obitsuing her and Shelby anyhow so it'll just be sooner then I thought lol I had no idea either until I randomly pushed her hair away and there they were.
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
She is SO cute! I love those little blue dots!

Lyric, if you did end up breaking her wrist, I have a spare Dal hand/wrist I'd be happy to send you. All of my Dals are obitsued, so I don't need their original Dal limbs!
Thanks for posting! I love everything about her except her lips. I don't like that intense color in the middle.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Hehe, I actually think that feature is pretty cute -- it's almost like she's puckering her tiny lips!
She's really pretty, I like her lips, they're a nice touch. I also love the name cricket, its cute.

I think that that intense center lip color is just a mass-market way of imitating Poison Girl's usual gradient lip style: http://www.flickr.com/photos/rowan__ashlar/11381361695/

I think the effect is a lot better when it's more faded and airbrushy, like in that example.

I still think Cricket/Heiwa is a lovely Dal, though I do wish Groove had made this effect a little more subtle! Special 3
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
Thanks everyone. In person her lip color looks like a little heart. I think it's cute of course I'm biased when it comes to her it seems. Tongue

Vada - Oh really? Well I was planning on getting her and Shelby obitsu's but if that doesn't happen I'll definitely PM you! That's so sweet of you to offer!
My Flickr
She's gorgeous smile
Sorry to hear about her broken wrist. I've only had that happen with one Dal and it was also right after deboxing. Those freckles are an adorable detail. But I'm not a huge fan of that style of lips, although I think I still have to have her.
Thank CB. It was a bit frightening at first. I thought it was just stuck and I was as gently as I could be but it still broke. sad

And I agree that you need one. Everyone should get a Heiwa. wink
My Flickr
(01-01-2014, 05:39 PM)lyricsoul Wrote: Vada - Oh really? Well I was planning on getting her and Shelby obitsu's but if that doesn't happen I'll definitely PM you! That's so sweet of you to offer!

You bet! Just PM me if you end up needing it.
(01-01-2014, 09:03 AM)TrueFan Wrote: Thanks for posting! I love everything about her except her lips. I don't like that intense color in the middle.

Same here!
But as many others mentioned; I love those little blue dots. :3 Knowing me, that's probably 'cause they're similar to freckles. Tongue
<3
[Image: 49035651448_1fbe84a2fc_o_d.jpg]