Fran (Final Fantasy XII ) for Welly
Took me quite some time to finish her due to work and family issues.
[Image: fran_zps1802f7a4.jpg]

[Image: fran1_zps6a5d2dc4.jpg]

[Image: fran2_zps5738d133.jpg]
I don't know anything about Final Fantasy, but ooh she is lovely grin
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

HOLY WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*jaw drops*

Oz: I WANTS ONE!
me: *covers Oz's eyes* lol
"A tree can't grow without the sun in it's eyes
And we can't live if we're too afraid to die."
~The Black Angels, "Young Men Dead"

>(p,,q)<
(my fishie got bit by a vamp lol)
Wow, she is awesome grin. I wish Groove would release a doll made by you ^-^.
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
My Blythe customising blog: http://beesdreamland.com/
flickr
So cool! I can see all the work that went in to her...she looks fabulous. The headdress must have taken a long time, it looks so detailed.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
(01-19-2014, 01:34 AM)Buzzingbumblebee Wrote: I wish Groove would release a doll made by you ^-^.

I agree with this statement 100% - but then again I own how many of your customs?
Awesome!!
Myu, she's perfect! Every detail is incredible! I am so in love with your customs, and you're so incredibly talented! smile
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
She's amazing! Her ears in particular are just so awesome and perfect!
(01-19-2014, 05:13 AM)sakana_hime Wrote: She's amazing! Her ears in particular are just so awesome and perfect!
her ears and helm weighed quite some >_< we can just say she is very top heavy XD
i was so scared shipping her to the UK but she did arrived safely grin
Whooaa yay

May I ask what body she's on? The legs remind me of a Barbie?
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
(01-19-2014, 05:58 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: Whooaa yay

May I ask what body she's on? The legs remind me of a Barbie?

It is a barbie body ..i just forgot which one , Welly provided me with it ^^; she got it from ebay.
Wow- such amazing attention to detail!
Wow! I have no idea who the character is, but I can appreciate all the work that went into this custom. She looks amazing!
This is really awesome.
I love your fran.
I can't believe someone is able to built this.
Its so stunning