Steffis Pullips - new Wigs
Thanks kyubi. I think so too.
im still waiting for my blond wig from leeke but the grouporder takes soooo long *sigh*
flickr
Pullip delight on Facebook
Pullip delight on etsy

My pullip girls:

Ayume (Melissa) * Miyu (Hello Kitty) * Sakura (MIO Custom) * Mizuki (Bonita) * Alice (Romantic Alice) * Merl * Midori (Paja Reg) * Nana (Nanette) * Mei (MIO Custom) * Megumi (MIO Custom) * Niji (MIO Custom) * Sui (Suiseiseki) * Miku (Miku Hatsune)
Some older pictures where Ayume still wearing the blue wig
[Image: 12748666365_31127a8bdd_z.jpg]

[Image: 12748800823_f28763c88e_z.jpg]
flickr
Pullip delight on etsy

My pullip girls:

Ayume (Melissa) * Miyu (Hello Kitty) * Sakura (MIO Custom) * Mizuki (Bonita) * Alice (Romantic Alice) * Merl * Midori (Paja Reg) * Nana (Nanette) * Mei (MIO Custom) * Megumi (MIO Custom) * Niji (MIO Custom) * Sui (Suiseiseki) * Miku (Miku Hatsune)
Hi,

I decided the winter has ended and made a spring walk in the forest with my girls..

[Image: 12860843724_561aeea2a7_z.jpg]

[Image: 12860839834_8434f5468e_z.jpg]

[Image: 12883198475_430654e080_z.jpg]

Not sharp, but I like the poses
[Image: 12883299293_537732de08_z.jpg]
flickr
Pullip delight on etsy

My pullip girls:

Today my new hello kitty arrived.
I think she will get a new wig and new chips.. hers are to big i thing ans so the eyes don't kept closed..

[Image: 12952590294_fbb952607a_z.jpg]

[Image: 12952593104_f72b157a3c_z.jpg]

[Image: 12952311503_0d130069c2_z.jpg]

And with her kitty head

[Image: 12952172975_797f640603_z.jpg]

And her Face up as close up

[Image: 12952167015_ed8f73b0a2_z.jpg]

Regards Steffi
flickr
Pullip delight on etsy

My pullip girls:

You have some really cute girls, and that red and orange wig is pretty. It really makes Kiyomi pop out smile
Thanks Audacia
flickr
Pullip delight on etsy

My pullip girls:

Ahhh Hello Kitty! She's a beautiful girl, congratulations on her smile any idea what colour chips you'll be getting for her?
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
I like your spring pictures! It looks like your girls are having a lot of fun yay
[thread=7254515]My feedback[/thread]
Congrats on Hello Kitty! I'm looking forward to seeing her with new eyechips.
Thanks Missy_crane and Cornflower.
I will first to try to file it down to be fitting. I like the eyechips color.
If this won't work I will try some of my coolcat order.. I got green, brown, blue and the last I forget.. the order is more then a month ago ^^
They should arrive next week.
And she will get an Obitsu. The Type 3 is just as immobile like the Type 4
I hope her stock will still fit. Its so cute..

thanks Tinnu, yes we definatly had ^^
flickr
Pullip delight on etsy

My pullip girls:

Oehh love your Hello Kitty! I'm still on the look out for one, well at least her stock outfit! Congratulations!! Heart
[Image: 16152755741_2441f1e716.jpg]
thank you Chyntia. If you keep patient i'm sure you will find one too
flickr
Pullip delight on etsy

My pullip girls:

How weird about her eyes! You can see there is something wrong with them. :-( I hope you can fix them.

(And yeah I'm totally jealous too. I really want the set of Sanrio Characters. Just got to get them as the budget allows.)
My DM Feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7256302

My Ebay Feedback:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=asciisensei&ftab=AllFeedback&items=25
thanks Kyubi.
I'm lazy this weekend.. maybe will try it next weekend^^

I try my pink wig.. with her stock its the total pink explosion.. I'm not quite sure if someone can stand so much pink ^^
flickr
Pullip delight on etsy

My pullip girls:

I finally found some time to make pictures

Sakura

[Image: 13129637503_b277d05e5b_z.jpg]

And Cherry together with Sakura

[Image: 13129524105_8496d536d5_z.jpg]
flickr
Pullip delight on etsy

My pullip girls: