Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General chat thread for Monster High
I love Viperine! I am so far behind when it comes to Monster High. I stopped trying to buy every single one because it was just way to much for me. Plus I started collecting late, so all the earlier wave ones I missed out on pretty much. I only try to buy my favorite characters now. Rochelle is at the top of the list, then Catrine, Howleen, Cupid and of course the boys. lol. I still don't have the stupid Justice exclusives. I say stupid because I think it's dumb for a store to make exclusives only to not keep up with demand and keep them in stock. So frustrating. I really need the Rochelle and Holt of that line. Not only that, but my area is hugely scalped unfortunately. So any exclusives usually get picked up by the scalpers who are there at the crack of dawn everyday. I personally don't have the resources to check every morning or I would. I need to get Viperine as well. She's so pretty, another favorite of mine. Oh and the Target Exclusives Draculaura and Frankie Sweet Screams because they are incredibly awesome and I love them so much.
At home: Angelic Pretty Sfolgia and Marie.

Messages In This Thread
RE: General chat thread for Monster High - by Laspyra - 02-13-2014, 10:19 PM
RE: General chat thread for Monster High - by Sei - 01-24-2015, 11:42 PM