Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General chat thread for Monster High
Ooh, good tips, thanks guys! I'm glad someone mentioned the glue thing...if I'd found any sticky substance in my doll's hair my first reaction probably would've been panic that she was melting!

And thank you for letting me know about the shoe thing, Severity smile what a shame the shoes might not fit, I was dying over how cute those monster slippers are! Welp, I guess that narrows down the choice to Swim Lagoona or Dead Tired Draculaura (she's been creeping up the wishlist silently; everytime I see her she seems to get cuter Heart 2 )

I'll definitely stay away from the 'Doll B*tches'. Anyone who calls themselves that unironically probably isn't someone fun to be around Sweatdrop
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)

Messages In This Thread
RE: General chat thread for Monster High - by Missy_Crane - 04-06-2014, 10:00 AM
RE: General chat thread for Monster High - by Sei - 01-24-2015, 11:42 PM