Daily Photo Thread
A quick preview of a Dal on the new 24cm Obitsu.
[Image: 33857529273_d725fc6215_z.jpg]
I tried to get an Isul and a Pullip head on this body, but that's not going to happen without further tinkering.
She is adorable ! I like how her knees look.

I saw a few comparison photos with other obitsu bodies of similar size. Her hands and feet are giant! But in this photo they all look nice maybe because her head is bigger than her body. I really line the look of the new feet. It seems like she can pose well. Can you tell I am excited about this body smile
Love your Miss Dawn Alliecat, the shadows cast such a pretty picture.
Offgenimi, the relaxed pair of hands make her look like she has man hands. slash
(05-16-2017, 07:26 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Offgenimi, the relaxed pair of hands make her look like she has man hands. slash

Wow that bad!
The sad part is we can't really exchange the hands sad
She is quite adorable on that body, CB! I agree that her hands and feet look great in the shot, and that it must be the head size. grin I really dig her like this.

A few shots I did tonight. Doll Therapy, I suppose. Guess I wasn't feeling Pullip or Tae tonight. LOL

[Image: 2hn022a.jpg]

[Image: 28i0nkk.jpg]

[Image: 2qnpqgz.jpg]
[Image: 34562394072_ffbe42b5f2_n.jpg]

"We are finally here, in this Beautiful Duwang: after an accident closing the highway, getting lost 3 or 4 times, pneumonia, at least one abscessed tooth, and a minor case of food poisoning from seafood ramen. In other news, Mum says she's never traveling again, for some reason. Smh humans." #Florida
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
Oh dear! Vacations are supposed to be fun and relaxing but sometimes things don't go as planned.
Yikes! I hope the rest of the trip goes better!
Oh dear, fishy. Hope the rest of the trip is better! (had to google, "where's Duwang?..." blush )
renlee, indeed, doll therapy is the best grin

Took a break from digging holes in the garden to take Lila & Danbo for a walk.

[Image: 34746953235_cf133c6bf6_b.jpg]
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
They're so cute together! It's nice to finally have some nice weather, isn't it? (I'm the next province over from you, Allie)

Fishy, I hope your trip improves. I hate it when so many things go wrong on a trip! But at least your Dal looks cute with her fur wig blowing in the air!
My Pullip blog:
NeverTooOld4Dolls
My Pullip YouTube Channel:
MT's Pullip Dreams
My Flickr (scrapbooking & Pullips):
https://www.flickr.com/photos/mercytiara/
sorry florida didnt welcome you well fishy! hope it is better now. i saw you found a nice dal in a tuesday morning smile
Lila is such an exquisite beauty! she looks like a queen.
here is Azure's a few weeks old photo
[Image: 33686473493_f04da72a82_z.jpg]Untitled by goche moche, on Flickr
I'm on some antibiotics now and I feel great. ~u~

Yeah, I found an Ange and an Alberic.

[Image: 34684512526_d7d3b0d14f_n.jpg]GUESS WHAT THE KIDS FOUND FROM TUESDAY MORNING. wink by Snowby the Vulpix, on Flickr

I'll post some better photos of them later.
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
Great scores fishy! I wish we had TM here in Canada!
My Pullip blog:
NeverTooOld4Dolls
My Pullip YouTube Channel:
MT's Pullip Dreams
My Flickr (scrapbooking & Pullips):
https://www.flickr.com/photos/mercytiara/
Congrats! I don't think there's been any new arrivals of Pullips at TMs, but if you find a store that's not in the vicinity of a Pullip collector you might get lucky.