Daily Photo Thread
Love all the recent Daily Photo Thread posts! You all can really cheer me up with the fun and creativity of this group. smile

Lots of life changes lately. Unpacked Latte today and fell in love with her all over again.
[Image: 1552i5z.jpg]
She looks marvelous! Lattes have something very charming about their expression.
[Image: cap_n_frank.jpg]
Hollywood legend has it that Cap was not fully on board with the casting of a younger, taller, slimmer actor to portray him
in the film adaptation of his exploits. He was even less pleased when he learned the picture would be a musical.

Mattel "Barbie Loves Frank Sinatra" and Playing Mantis "Captain Action" re-issue

They're not dolls, they're action figures!
renlee, that is my favourite photo of yours that I can remember. I have never really liked Latte, but her colouring & clothes with the background and especially those flowers Heart 2 They appear to have been made to complement her. Gorgeous <3

davidd, is the other guy John Wayne? He reminds me of John Wayne.
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
(03-15-2018, 09:06 PM)Miss Edith Wrote: davidd, is the other guy John Wayne? He reminds me of John Wayne.

Now that you mention it, he does look a lot like John Wayne. He's not supposed to be John Wayne, but that's who I'll see every time I look at him now!
LOL
Ha, ha! That's a great photo, davidd! Is that an actual mini camera or did you build your own? You must have a couple of those Captain Actions in order to have another outfit for Frank baby to wear.
(03-16-2018, 11:52 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Ha, ha! That's a great photo, davidd! Is that an actual mini camera or did you build your own? You must have a couple of those Captain Actions in order to have another outfit for Frank baby to wear.

The camera is from the Bratz Movie Making set. Once in a while the sets still show up at affordable prices on eBay. The camera is actually a working digital still camera with a very low-grade plastic lens. I should see if it still works.

I found the two Captain Action costumes on eBay several years ago and bought them for a project I was going to attempt but never got around to. I received an unclothed Captain Action figure just last week as part of an eBay lot, and was able to put him back together.
Such a fun variety of photos. And what a great little camera/microphone set. Oh, yes, let us see some pix from the camera!

Happy St. Patrick's Day from Sunsette & Scarlett (and the rest of the crew!) grin

[Image: 16633292287_a3bd510ece_o.jpg]
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
have you considered buying them wigs that colour? They look adorable grin They could be redheads for 6 months then greenheads LOL
[Image: 40822747672_415fc8418e_z.jpg]
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
you already know, if you have been to FB, that I want that hat ! Teagan looks stunning Heart 2
Alliecat, I love that edit! And I love all Teagan's green!
Thanks smile Heck no, I really don't want to try tearing off mini wigs...!
Teagan is a cutie.

[Image: 27077658288_1b61d9e6c9_b.jpg]
Waiting for spring... This was my first idea for "flower fun", but it's more wishful thinking than fun XD
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Too bad they didn't get their seeds in the ground before the rain. Although the remaining snow would have made that difficult.

I'm kind of in a similar "feel like so" mood along with these two, looking out the window at rain falling on melting snow, with a chance of more snow in the forecast pretty much for the next week.

A fun, slightly melancholy grey-day photo... although it's always enjoyable to read the backs of seed packets and to leaf through seed catalogs. More enjoyable than actually planting things, because that requires effort and usually involves mud and dirt.
I like this phase of flower fun! Imagine how beautiful it will look when they grow by they never do! I must have the best skills to grow flowers hahah good luck to you girls you mommy is very good so you won’t need too much

Teagan is very pretty in green smile I like the contrast of colors and the sparkly nature of her outfit very much

Visne and Guu sporting their new dresses smile no sharing these with Pullips they say smile

[Image: 39078589600_29473062e1.jpg]Untitled by goche moche, on Flick