Daily Photo Thread
Love the expression and the pose in this one.
Harley looks fierce! And I love her taste - I have a skirt that looks exactly like hers, just in my size ^^
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"
ToHeart2 official Acrylic Stand Konomi Yuzuhara

Konomi Yuzuhara 9-18-20 RESIZE 30
[Image: A_Night_at_Konomi_19-10-23_FULLSIZE.png?...fit=bounds]
I like the way you've replicated the huge bow. It even has the stripe!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
thank you!! i was trying a new photo hosting service out, but it looks like i was having issue with PHOTOBUCKET for a good reason,
since they were in the midst of a major design update. well, their finished now, and it works great!!!

speaking of design updates, i made some much needed improvements to both Konomi and Multi;

[Image: Konomi_and_Multi_9_19_20_RESIZE_30.jpg?w...fit=bounds]
Looks like school is back in session! (Where are their masks?)
i improved the fit of their sleeves considerably, and, in a freak happenstance of bold experimentalism,
i came to find that Multi's head actually transferred from her reedy old 22cm. OBITSU to the beautifully-full-bodied 2017 24cm. unbelievably well!!!
They're both a great representation - I like the short socks rather than the long socks in most cases.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
[Image: Princess_Mikuru_9_22_20_RESIZE_30.jpg?wi...fit=bounds]
With her robot guardian standing ready in the background!
[Image: Konomi_Yuzuhara_9_23_20_RESIZE_30.jpg?wi...fit=bounds]
Put some clothes on, girl! Winter is coming!   LOL

Although I understand why she wants to show off her cute underclothing. Operative word: cute!
2009 MegaHouse Yuki Nagato and 2017 TAKARA/TOMY "Liccarize" Sakura Kinomoto, each with the new OBITSU 26cm. aftermarket doll body;

[Image: Sakura_Kinomoto_10_7_20.jpg?width=1920&h...fit=bounds]
[Image: Anime_Harem_10_9_20.JPG?width=1920&heigh...fit=bounds]
[Image: 50530302712_f4085905bf_z.jpg]I'm on the run to wherever you are by Haley, on Flickr