Daily Photo Thread
[Image: DSC_4206_zpssjbfvof1.jpg]
[Image: A_Night_at_Konomi_19-10-23_FULLSIZE.png?...fit=bounds]
[Image: 27036271041_2f5d32bc59_z.jpg]Hangry&...Hangry by Haley, on Flickr
I finally got around to photographing my Hangrys together!
Cute twins!
So cute! I love how they are definitely twins but each has their own distinct personality.
Thank you guys! <3 Although my Hangrys are actually not twins and also not even related(Maybe I could make them cousins?) ^^ I wouldn't have gotten a second if I hadn't gotten my first without her stock. Mi-Mi, my first Hangry, was one of my very first dolls so her backstory is far too detailed and intertwined with many other characters to give her a sudden long lost twin!
[Image: 9ri0l3.jpg]

Mirii showing off the new skirt I made her...now she needs a shirt to go with it smile
What a cutie! I love that color palette she has going on there @_@
I didn't realize how good she'd look in minty green until I put that sweater on her! That's going on the list of "good colors for Mirii", while maroon and the shades of pink in this one skirt I got in a lucky bag that I was hoping would work for her, most definitely, do not. Sky blue is iffy too. Gosh fantasy colored dolls are an adventure (in the best way possible!)
(05-14-2016, 12:23 PM)Marilyn Wrote: Yes, I do! Happy I fell in love with Smart Dolls a few months back when a local guy bought his Mirai and then Kizuna to meets. When I realized that SmD came in Mocha tan, well...as you can see, yet another less than fiscally responsible outcome. Sweatdrop

I don't regret it though, she's lovely. Heart 2

[Image: Ebony_20160507_outside03.jpg]

If you're looking for Smart Doll goodness/spam Happy, DollfieDreams.com has a Smart Doll subforum. You can view it without signing up (I should know, I lurked for ages LOL).

Oh wow, you got to see one in person before buying! You're so lucky Heart

Your girl is so beautiful there with the flowers. And thank you for the link - I shall go forth and lurk LOL
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Mirii looks so cute, Severity! I love her sweater!!

Against my better judgement, I took a group photo of all of my full sized JP/Groove family dolls:
[Image: 26572424113_22bb970a0e_z.jpg]Oh my god. by Haley, on Flickr
Wow you have a small town there! Probably setting them up was a nice workout smile I love their personalities and stories smile
Oh yeah, definitely. @_@ It gave me a bit of a backache. The real 'fun' part was weaving around them to go back upstairs and get a spare wig for my AQ because hers hasn't arrived yet and she and my Kain can't share a wig if they're in the same photo.

Amazingly I only had one doll fall over during the entire process of setting them up.

Thank you so much! <3
You ought to get some sort of PRIZE for taking a doll photo that big..! :0

AQ was picky back when she was living with me, too. She has "Queen" in her name, and won't ever let you forget it! smile
Wow, that's a lot of dolls! I wouldn't have the room for that many! It's fun seeing them all together though!
Holy cow, DN! I bet you really felt you'd accomplished something after getting all those dolls set up. How long did it take? I did something like that with my stuffed animals when I was little. It's fun seeing everyone all together.

Something's going on at the PrettyTiny Film Company... Sunsette's got her mom's screws stashed under her pillow for safekeeping wink

(I know, don't say it, a screw loose... in that case she'll fit right in in this house Tongue )

[Image: 26577741683_2aed60bf93_o.jpg]
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]