Daily Photo Thread
That fabric even looks like hotel carpet!! Neat! I hope you get a Froggy. She's so worth the price, and showing or covering her eyebrows gives you completely different looks.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
That's an upholstery sample from Jo Ann Fabrics. They occasionally sell the discontinued ones and I pick through them looking for something that's doll scale. And I decided I couldn't wait until next month and ordered Froggy.
[Image: 13331287304_0e5bca01f1_z.jpg]
Ever After High Cerise Hood. I'm not that interested in most of these princessy themed dolls, but I like this one.
[Image: 13368288634_9531089fef_z.jpg]
Rainbow Dash does some pony rangling
When science meets magic. Maybe this could be the start of something.

[Image: 13566281955_a607e6f1ea.jpg]

Sorry about the lean to the picture. It was super windy. This one's for you CFB! Not that I minded playing with Hednar smile
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Those two are so cute together! :3 I love the photo. :3
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
That one of Rainbow Dash is so cute! I love love love those teeny tiny ponies. Are they the ones from the blind bags? I have three blind bag ponies on my shelf of cute things. (I really can't resist a blind bag, I love them!)

Also love the Cerise Hood, and I'm so envious, I have been looking for her everywhere. She is the only EAH doll I've wanted so far...I want her to live with my MH Wolf family!
A reminder of how I don't edit photos and the irony of letting Yukiko wear Papin's stock for a shoot. I still find it cute and so I'm biased.

Everyone's photos are all so lovely! smile I failed big time LOL
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

Lovely pics everyone <3. Your pony one is so cute Cornflower grin, ponies *yeey*. And your girl is really cute beajjai033. And if you take a good photo in the first place there's no need to edit much. I think it's fun to edit on instagram, but I can't be bothered with any other editing.

Anyway, here's my newest addition. First playline dolly I have bought for a while, but I love the film and I love this doll. I had her sent from the US as I can't get Disney store dollies in Norway. Well maybe if I had bothered to check the European/danish Disney store online, but I didn't think about that at the time. All the Merida dolls you could get here in Norway were just meh.. I love her, but I will seriously need to wash and style her hair. They have put some icky stuff in it to make it stiff. I'm sure it will be soft and lovely after a wash though smile.
[Image: 13854354384_e74e245824.jpg]Merida is home grin by Buzzingbumblebee, on Flickr
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
My Blythe customising blog: http://beesdreamland.com/
flickr
(04-02-2014, 09:05 AM)Severity Wrote: That one of Rainbow Dash is so cute! I love love love those teeny tiny ponies. Are they the ones from the blind bags? I have three blind bag ponies on my shelf of cute things. (I really can't resist a blind bag, I love them!)

Also love the Cerise Hood, and I'm so envious, I have been looking for her everywhere. She is the only EAH doll I've wanted so far...I want her to live with my MH Wolf family!
Oops, sorry I should have answered sooner! Yes the ponies are from the blind bags. And I've seen plenty of Cerises at both Target and ToysRUs.
Thank you Bumblebee smile
The outfit Merida wears is just sleek, and I can't wait to see her restyled.
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

I love that outfit, there's another reason why I had to have this perticular Merida doll <3.

Anyway, I was in my dolly room trying to figure out wich Blythe girl would be wearing the new Bambina Carambina hat but quickly realised I don't yet have suitable girl for it. Either their hair is too poofy to wear hats, wrong colouring, or they are literally in peaces for the moment.. But my Cinna certainly wears it well, I'm so pleased as I haven't been quite happy with her look. I added Red Roses the pony as well, as they now both sport the yellow and pink colours that I love so much together Heart
[Image: 13877918265_475bb3ba1b.jpg]Yellow and pink by Buzzingbumblebee, on Flickr
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
My Blythe customising blog: http://beesdreamland.com/
flickr
[Image: IMG_20140415_155919_zps77b21233.jpg]

Bunny smile
*Squee!* Both pictures are so cute!
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Awesome, adorable, Dals!
Just a little something.