Daily Photo Thread
(04-27-2016, 08:15 PM)Haint Blue Wrote: Thanks to whoever it was that posted about the bikes at Hobby Lobby! Every day either a migraine or weather has prevented OUTDOOR ADVENTURES from happening but she is increasingly well-equipped for them!

Severity I love the colors in that gown, especially with her lovely wig even if she is just your model! I can't wait to see it with its trimming!

@GreysPrincess wow you can *see* how soft the wig is... * A*

And thank you all for nice comments on my Licca! Some expenses arose so it'll be awhile before she's finished but I'm glad she looks OK!
That bike is the perfect size! One more thing to add to my HL shopping list for my next excursion there.
[Image: 26410782710_0268acefa2.jpg]florayah sent me a box of knit and crochet wonders! Isn't she talented smile her creations fit both Blythe and Pullip smile smile by goche moche, on Flickr

she looks super cute with this hat, so she packed it in her luggage smile
Oh my goodness she looks so adorable! That hat just makes her look 10 times sweeter yay
[Image: Untitled_3.png]
Chanti! smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile

[Image: 26713152715_e33dd7cd52.jpg]
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
Such a pretty girl and look at all those cakes! Those aren't Re-ment, are they?
(04-30-2016, 03:13 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Such a pretty girl and look at all those cakes! Those aren't Re-ment, are they?

Thanks! smile Yes, they're from the Sanrio Birthday cakes set (which I honestly bought mostly for the little figures. ^^; )
FSWTBLJ
(04-29-2016, 06:34 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: she looks super cute with this hat, so she packed it in her luggage smile

So adorable, these tiny ears! I love animal hats. Heart

(04-30-2016, 01:34 AM)fishy Wrote: Chanti! smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile

Chanti is gorgeous and I really love the strawberry wallpaper. Do you have a little bakery diorama?
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
(04-30-2016, 04:46 AM)martah Wrote:
(04-29-2016, 06:34 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: she looks super cute with this hat, so she packed it in her luggage smile

So adorable, these tiny ears! I love animal hats. Heart

(04-30-2016, 01:34 AM)fishy Wrote: Chanti! smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile

Chanti is gorgeous and I really love the strawberry wallpaper. Do you have a little bakery diorama?

No, although I would eventually someday like to have one; I just put this together from pieces of things I had laying around. I'm thinking of redressing Chanti in Kore's stock dress, to make sort of a chibi-ish Sailor Moon, but I'm not 100% sure yet- that Angelic Pretty stock is really cute! ^^;

I like to think that after escaping Prince Diamond, Serena kept the dress. It was a really awesome dress! ^^;
FSWTBLJ
Ah okay, still very cute set up. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
[Image: MikuruheartsTenchi%204-30-16_zpsg8e0nckk.jpg]
[Image: A_Night_at_Konomi_19-10-23_FULLSIZE.png?...fit=bounds]
@tasuke
They make a cute pair. Happy (Is that Tenchi?)
>>>I'm not gone, just really, REALLY busy.<<<
FT: Dolls (updated: 3/7) | FS: BJD Eyes | FS: Accessories | Feedback | Freebie Dress | Freebie Wig
I love that hat, offgenemi! And your Chanti and and all her little cakes are adorable, fishy! <3 I agree with Marilyn that those two do make a cute pair, tasuke, and I love the girl's outfit!

I have been trying to upload some photos that have somehow gotten backed up on my SD card and gone without being uploaded. So, here is some hair...and my Jimmy.
[Image: 26699424441_816b242262_z.jpg]Jimbo by Haley, on Flickr
offgenimi - your Yona looks too cute in that hat Heart

fishy - I think that is the first owner photo I have seen of Chanti smile She is such a pretty little girl.

tasuke - I know nothing about anime but I know your collection looks great.

DN - very nice pic of HAIR Jimmy LOL
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Dear Groove,
Why can't you make bodies like this?

Dear Barbie,
I'm so sorry... ...

[Image: 26733679191_d97f07de58_o.jpg]
Thinking of calling this epic piece "Hope and Sacrifice"

LOL
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Thinking of calling this epic piece "Hope and Sacrifice"

LOL
[/quote]

Hahaha!