Daily Photo Thread
Thanks! I got some matching hair swirly things to go on her wig from Leeke and I can't figure out how to get them to stay on. They just have 2 tiny combs, no clips. I'm probably going to have to sew some clips on.
[Image: 27089229233_d75971e9ed_z.jpg]
After doing some photos for Lumpy Rug Day (May 3rd) for the Dal House Forum photo contest, I took an extra shot of Koichi with the lump, Little Dal Police City Jack. She has a tiny obitsu body, for anyone who was wondering.
[Image: OOGWeOS.png]

I unexpectedly ended up with an Icy doll, which is good because I got the wrong kind of scalp for my Blythe but it fits the Icy >< I'm working on carving her! I have never done more than very minor carving or ducky lips so this was kinda scary but I think it's turning out OK! Time to do her nose and sand it down. The teeth here are just folded up carboard so I gotta make her some proper clay teeth and glue them in too!
she is cute already smile I am so curious how she will end up looking smile I love icy customs smile
Ditto, I look forward to seeing how she turns out.
[Image: 27129131083_cf588e7cc6.jpg]
Samurai bit and ninja cat. smile This is Ame (雨) with his trusty companion, a giant talking ninja cat with cute little mitten paws. smile
Ame is rather cute in this outfit! I'm sure Genji feels Ame is his companion. Or his vassal.
They are super cute smile
Ahhhh! A friend kindly taught me how to adapt the scalp I bought for my old Blythe's head. smile

She is a bit funny looking but I love her all the same. Her name is Star and she was a Blythe made from broken parts donated to the artist Pixiepoo, who then gave her away in a drawing that I won! She was my first Blythe when I really thought I'd never be able to own one and I am so fortunate to have her, and I love her goofy-looking face. You can see her somewhat frightening before pics here!

I was never fond of her hair so she wore a hat for years, but she has new hair now and I've decided she'll be rocking something between Cult Party and Decora style for a while... too bad I didn't have the right kind of clothes for that. Time for a shopping spree? xD

Anyway here she is, hatless for the first time in years--her scalp is just perched on her head so it looks a little silly right now, I need to glue it on so it's not so sticky-outty lol

[Image: spPqdxn.png]

(I made her a tiny bandaid to cover up a scuff in her faceup she got while we were moving!)
Star is super cute. I love her style smile lovely girl and I love all the hair clips she has smile so she is your miracle baby. So sweet!
So nice to look all the pics here everyone! Heart

fishy: Your bunny is sooooo adorable! I wouldn't have guessed she was white to begin with! She is so cute, you did great job on her! *grabby hands* What doll is she originally? I might need one... :X

DeadlyNova: Aww, your trraveling buddy would look so cute with a doll wearing Greggia's sheep outfit! x) They look so cute together! ^^

Haint Blue: Oh, cannot wait to see her finished! LOL (Icy)
Your blythe is also very cute! I wouldn't have guessed her bandaid was for cover up, it fits her so well I thought it was just supposed to be there!
Blog ^___^
Feedback
(06-20-2016, 06:44 AM)Hunajasieni Wrote: fishy: Your bunny is sooooo adorable! I wouldn't have guessed she was white to begin with! She is so cute, you did great job on her! *grabby hands* What doll is she originally? I might need one... :X

She's a white Paper Sakura Group RUBY I bought grin Alice's Collection. If you watch her "Dolls in Stock" page for updates every night, she lists then every now and then. smile I buy several and customize them for resale for a bit of money every now and then (I'm working on my third one now.) smile
@DeadlyNova and @Fishy somehow I missed the last two posts on the last page! DN your travel buddy is the very cutest kind I think... I love Nooroo so much I can see why she swiftly became so beloved! And Fishy your bun came out so cute, I love those eyes in her! @_@

Cicada got a haircut today and a headband to cover up her temporary scalp gap... I also felt bad making her keep her eyes closed constantly just because I don't like her chips so they are open today, for now :T

[Image: GIGWRt3.jpg]

[Image: bbvE1lX.jpg]
hair band looks very nice on her actually. she is a cutie pie smile

i havent posted on this thread for a while so Shehvar said she can go for it.
[Image: 27679602682_3d90017e2e.jpg]Şehvar is taking advantage of this unusually "cool for Florida " temperature smile she is in a good mood due to her new outfit. by goche moche, on Flickr
Haint Blue: I'm going to preface this by saying I do not like Blythe. At all. I have only ever seen two Blythes I've liked: one of them was a custom of Rey from Star Wars. And the other is your Star! Oh my goodness she's so cute, she kind of reminds me of Vanellope from Wreck-it Ralph, who is one of my favorite Disney characters smile
HB: Star is a very special girl! And I love how Cicada is turning out, too.

Offgenemi: Shehvar looks so sweet in her new dress and with her necklace. That's a photo of her brother, too, isn't it?